The New ARBR

Old February 11th 05, 11:46 PM
Tom Sherman

Tim wrote:

In article 1108135894.b87c7d386a838ef797351bd4c650247a@teran ews, Jon Meinecke wrote:

"Tim" wrote

Dinsdale? Dinsdale...

"Normally Spiny Norman was wont to be about twelve feet from
snout to tail, but when Dinsdale was depressed Norman could be anything
up to eight hundred yards long." No more Monty Python, I promise...

Greetings, Tim the Enchanter,

If Ed Dolan leaves, he will be missed as much as Brave Sir Robin's
Minstrels.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Old February 12th 05, 03:30 AM
Leif

Jon Meinecke wrote:

"Tim" wrote

Dinsdale? Dinsdale...

"Normally Spiny Norman was wont to be about twelve feet from
snout to tail, but when Dinsdale was depressed Norman could be

anything
up to eight hundred yards long." No more Monty Python, I

promise...

Greetings, Tim the Enchanter,

If Ed Dolan leaves, he will be missed as much as Brave Sir Robin's
Minstrels.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

And like Brave Sir Robin, he's bravely running away.

Old February 12th 05, 04:18 AM
nget

Jon Meinecke wrote:

"Tim" wrote

Dinsdale? Dinsdale...

"Normally Spiny Norman was wont to be about twelve feet from
snout to tail, but when Dinsdale was depressed Norman could be

anything
up to eight hundred yards long." No more Monty Python, I

promise...

Greetings, Tim the Enchanter,

If Ed Dolan leaves, he will be missed as much as Brave Sir Robin's
Minstrels.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

And like Brave Sir Robin, he's bravely running away.

Look to me like he was shot in the back.

--
nget

Old February 13th 05, 02:21 AM
Edward Dolan

"Tim" wrote in message
In article , Edward Dolan wrote:
Anyone but me notice the complete absence of any newbies to this group.
That
is what Ed Gin has accomplished and the rest of you just sat by and let
it
happen. Now you finally know what a troll is and how destructive they can
be
to a newsgroup. Enjoy your new newsgroup, thanks to Ed Gin. Also, be sure
thank Mr.Tom Sherman too who did nothing to defend the group. He says he
was
here for 5 years and yet in the final anyalsis did not give a damn about
the
group. Only Jim McNamara and I defended the group. You all deserve what
you
get.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

*sigh* Yes there are newbies. I'm one, having been lurking for a
couple of weeks hoping to be able to listen and learn.

This is the first group I've visited in nine years where I've had
to killfile a number of people *within days* of subscribing to try to
bring the ratio of signal to noise within acceptible limits.

Google's archive suggests this group has been a great source for
information and informed discussion. It still seems to be with filters
in place.

Nasty repetitive posts do nothing for a group and if I'd not
seen "Leif"'s reply I'd have been happily unaware of your post. I think
I'm losing little of value by filtering your posts as well as those
posted by "Ed Gin".

Kill filing "Ed Gin" will do you no good whatsoever as he posts under forged
names and false names too numerous to keep track of. You will have to keep
adding new names everyday to your kill file once you recognizes his style
and substance, which is always nothing but slime and garbage. Good luck to
you in your kill filing!

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old February 13th 05, 02:25 AM
Edward Dolan

"Jon Meinecke" wrote in message
news:1108135894.b87c7d386a838ef797351bd4c650247a@t eranews...
"Tim" wrote

Dinsdale? Dinsdale...

What sort of recumbent bikes do hedgehogs prefer? %^)
SWB USS?

Hey ho, back to lurking and hopefully in time learning more
about recumbents.

Welcome! Don't just lurk. Post questions, reply to others,
raise the signal to make the "New ARBR" more 'useful' and
'friendly' like the old...

Continue to ignore the newsgroup abusers and vandals.

Jon Meinecke

Isn't this just too sweet for words - old hand Jon Meinecke taking a newbie
by the hand and leading him into the cesspool which ARBR has become thanks
to Ed Gin.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old February 13th 05, 02:28 AM
Edward Dolan

"Leif" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jon Meinecke wrote:

"Tim" wrote

Dinsdale? Dinsdale...

"Normally Spiny Norman was wont to be about twelve feet from
snout to tail, but when Dinsdale was depressed Norman could be

anything
up to eight hundred yards long." No more Monty Python, I

promise...

Greetings, Tim the Enchanter,

If Ed Dolan leaves, he will be missed as much as Brave Sir Robin's
Minstrels.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

And like Brave Sir Robin, he's bravely running away.

I am trying to get the hell of here but others keep talking about me. I
wonder why that is?

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old February 13th 05, 04:05 AM
nget

Edward Dolan Wrote:
"Leif" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jon Meinecke wrote:

"Tim" wrote

Dinsdale? Dinsdale...

"Normally Spiny Norman was wont to be about twelve feet from
snout to tail, but when Dinsdale was depressed Norman could be

anything
up to eight hundred yards long." No more Monty Python, I

promise...

Greetings, Tim the Enchanter,

If Ed Dolan leaves, he will be missed as much as Brave Sir Robin's
Minstrels.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

And like Brave Sir Robin, he's bravely running away.

I am trying to get the hell of here but others keep talking about me.
wonder why that is?

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Glad to see it was just a flesh wound you got there Edward.Count me
lucky stars, I'm here to tell you my own mother(God rest her soul) gave
me a proper Irish name to place on my family tree.I know this post is
not in its proper place but could ya overlook it just this time.

--
nget

Old February 13th 05, 04:47 AM
Edward Dolan

"nget" wrote in message

Edward Dolan Wrote:

[...]
I am trying to get the hell of here but others keep talking about me.
wonder why that is?

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Glad to see it was just a flesh wound you got there Edward.Count me
lucky stars, I'm here to tell you my own mother(God rest her soul) gave
me a proper Irish name to place on my family tree.I know this post is
not in its proper place but could ya overlook it just this time.

Yes, we Irish have got to stick together. We all have the gift of gab, are
contentious and rebellious and light hearted, but these are all very
admirable qualities. Let us leave the elephantine virtues to the Germans,
ever ponderous, heavy and serious. Jon Meinecke epitomizes these less than
admirable qualities. Tom Sherman is of Danish origin, so he is not as bad as
Meinecke, but still a close second.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old February 13th 05, 07:22 PM
Edward Dolan

I Ed Dolan of A.R.B.R. am full of Nonsense!
I Ed Dolan am an idiot who is never truthful or helpful.
I Ed Dolan of A.R.B.R. defame, harassed and threaten with every
newsgroup post I make. I also am very obscene, pig headed, ignorant,
stupid and unlawful in all my messages on USEnet.

But that is what comes of living when one becomes a old
puttz like me into his seventies who takes many meds daily.
I pray that I die soon so the world and A.R.B.R. will be a better place.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Biggest Waste of Mankind - Minnesota