Phil Liggett is Married to an Olympic Speed Skater

Old May 29th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Phil Liggett is Married to an Olympic Speed Skater

http://www.wiredtowinthemovie.com/pr...illiggett.html

Old May 30th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mon, 29 May 2006 09:32:55 -0700, "Clint Torus"
wrote:

http://www.wiredtowinthemovie.com/pr...illiggett.html

I'm trying to figure out the 'English superstar'. Closest would
(maybe) be Simpson and he would be just a tad young to be called a
superstar when Phil was 15. Even Beryl Burton would have been off a
couple of years, so I'm guessing they decided that Ron Kitching
qualified as a superstar. Any other guesses or actual knowledge?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old May 30th 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:

http://www.wiredtowinthemovie.com/pr...illiggett.html

I'm trying to figure out the 'English superstar'. Closest would
(maybe) be Simpson and he would be just a tad young to be called a
superstar when Phil was 15. Even Beryl Burton would have been off a
couple of years, so I'm guessing they decided that Ron Kitching
qualified as a superstar. Any other guesses or actual knowledge?

Has to be John Cleese or Roger Moore.

What?

Old May 30th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Tue, 30 May 2006 13:50:30 GMT, Ryan Cousineau
wrote:

Has to be John Cleese or Roger Moore.

What?

Good point - nothing about it being a cycling superstar.

Which brings up the real problem with your reply, although I'm willing
to consider John Cleese...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...