Tyler's dilemma

Old August 15th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Tyler's dilemma

Now that Phonak is officially disbanding, I guess Tyler can now let go
of his pipe dream of returning to the team at the end of his
suspension.

Fred

Old August 15th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
On 15 Aug 2006 09:09:21 -0700, wrote:

Now that Phonak is officially disbanding, I guess Tyler can now let go
of his pipe dream of returning to the team at the end of his
suspension.

Fred

Now that Phonak has graduated into being a virtual team, Tyler can
rejoin whenever he pleases. I haven't revealed it yet, but the virtual
team Molteni drafted virtual Tour riders Ullrich and Basso and we are
all waiting for the dust to settle to claim our virtual places on the
podium.

I'd take more credit, but even the virtual team would only let me
drive the team car C. At least I had the opportunity to put Lemond
into the curb before some guy named Cereal Guimard or some such ran me
into some concrete steps. Sumbitch is dangerous in a Renault - the
retro virtual Tour car.

The whole tour is going virtual next year, so the thing will be split
between pre-doper and post doper races - meaning, riders as they were
before the age of 13 and after that age...

Curtis L. Russell
The only thing between me and being a cycnic is that area is too damn
crowded. I think I'll open that bottle of strong Petite Syrah and sit
in the back yard with the dogs instead...

There's that virtual community/game, Second Life, where you can earn
virtual dollars and buy real dollars/goods with them. Is that where Le
Tour de Virtual is being played out? If so, maybe the virtual income
and sponsorship will stay the same.

Old August 15th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty

"Curtis L. Russell" wrote in message
[...]

I hope there's a virtual Flandria for the Classics.

Old August 15th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
The only thing between me and being a cycnic is that area is too damn
crowded. I think I'll open that bottle of strong Petite Syrah and sit
in the back yard with the dogs instead...

Cycnics must be the cynics equivalent of peaceniks.

Old August 15th 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

On 15 Aug 2006 11:14:41 -0700, "RicodJour"
wrote:

There's that virtual community/game, Second Life, where you can earn
virtual dollars and buy real dollars/goods with them. Is that where Le
Tour de Virtual is being played out? If so, maybe the virtual income
and sponsorship will stay the same.

Maybe I can buy a retro Molteni jersey with the virtual Euros. The
last two weeks have been so ugly that even it is starting to look
good. Nothing like the smell of sweat and wool...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old August 15th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:49:29 +0200, Donald Munro
wrote:

Cycnics must be the cynics equivalent of peaceniks.

I couldn't spell it and now I am one. Hell, I can't even prononounce
it.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old August 15th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty

news
wrote:

There's that virtual community/game, Second Life, where you can earn
virtual dollars and buy real dollars/goods with them. Is that where Le
Tour de Virtual is being played out? If so, maybe the virtual income
and sponsorship will stay the same.

Maybe I can buy a retro Molteni jersey with the virtual Euros. The
last two weeks have been so ugly that even it is starting to look
good. Nothing like the smell of sweat and wool...

Not a bad as the smell of an Avocet jersey after a ride.

Tyler's gold medal MagillaGorilla Racing 16 March 14th 05 02:43 PM
Strangeness reported at Tyler's site Badger Racing 3 December 16th 04 08:56 PM
Tyler's Dollar Loss B. Lafferty Racing 0 November 30th 04 08:02 PM
Tylers team broke handlebars; hack saw seen at start line Ronde Champ Racing 15 July 8th 04 02:40 PM