Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

Old November 11th 03, 07:59 AM
Klaas Bil

Default Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:06:55 -0600, JJuggle
m wrote:

So many jerks, so little time.

Gosh, that was hidden!

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
Grizzly bear droppings have bells in them and smell like pepper spray. - UniBrier

Old November 11th 03, 07:26 PM
unibabyguy

'Powdersville students find niche as unicyclists (with picture)'
(http://tinyurl.com/ukvc)

--
unibabyguy - Hunter-riding Municyclist
unibabyguy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/683

Old November 11th 03, 07:29 PM
unibabyguy

'Hey Joe, Try This (picture of newbie trying to ride)'
(http://tinyurl.com/ukwa)

Old November 11th 03, 07:30 PM
JJuggle

Klaas Bil wrote:
*On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:06:55 -0600, JJuggle
m wrote:

So many jerks, so little time.

Gosh, that was hidden!
*

Yes, and in plain view.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

--
JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

Never have so few done so much for so few. - Jim Hightower on the Bush
administration

"...and lately I've been satisfied by simple things,
like breathing in and breathing out."
- Natalie Merchant
"...and a new uni" - RL
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

Old November 11th 03, 07:30 PM
JJuggle

Klaas Bil wrote:
*On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:06:55 -0600, JJuggle
m wrote:

So many jerks, so little time.

Gosh, that was hidden!
*

Yes, and in plain view.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Old November 11th 03, 07:34 PM
JJuggle

unibabyguy wrote:
*'Powdersville students find niche as unicyclists (with picture)'
(http://tinyurl.com/ukvc) *

Nice one. Thanks for that and the "Hey Joe" photo.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Old November 24th 03, 02:18 PM
JJuggle

I myself am at this moment awaiting a UPS delivery from Unicycle.com.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

*UPS and The UPS Store Stand Ready for Holiday Shipping.*

1,245 words
Pressi.com
English
(c) Copyright 2003 by www.pressi.com

More Than 300 Million Packages Expected During Peak Season ATLANTA, Nov.
18, 2003 - For the second straight year, the calendar has thrown UPS
(NYSE: UPS) and a bevy of holiday shoppers and shippers a short holiday
season. But with more players on the team, including more than 3,100
newly branded The UPS Store retail locations, UPS is ready to deliver
more than 300 million packages during the holidays. Thanksgiving falls
on Nov. 27 this year, leaving just 18 delivery days during that peak"
period between Thanksgiving and Christmas. While that's one day more
than 2002, it still means holiday shippers can't delay too long with
their packages. And it also means UPS is taking steps to highlight
various options that make the shipping process faster, easier and more
efficient. Most customers who used to drive across town to pack and ship
their gifts can find UPS right around the corner at The UPS Store in
their neighborhood," said Rocky Romanella, vice president, UPS Retail
Services.

The 3,100 U.S. locations of The UPS Store not only provide customers
holiday convenience, but also lower UPS shipping prices." UPS is no
stranger to the retail sector. UPS synchronizes the movement of goods to
store shelves and homes for major retailers, catalogers and e-tailers
such as Best Buy, Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Lands' End and
Amazon.com. Additionally, small businesses like *'Unicycle.com'
(http://www.unicycle.com)*, which nets 40 percent of its annual sales
during November and December, count on UPS to conquer the holiday crunch
just as large retailers do. UPS has been critical to our success since I
first began selling unicycles from my basement three years ago," said
John Drummond, the founder of Unicyle.com. UPS's technology is as vital
to helping us fulfill the surge of orders as the drivers are to
delivering them. In fact, it has enabled us to recently start another
online business called *'Banjo.com' (http://www.banjo.com)*."...

--
JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

...and when she passes she smiles, but she doesn't see.
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24