horner bends over

Old October 5th 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

Default horner bends over

bar wrote:
and signs with LANCE

http://blog.oregonlive.com/horner/20...th_team_r.html

how depressing. i would love to see horner riding with Saxo alongside
Jens ...

Radio Shack is filling their roster with guys that are getting
offers from AARP. This is still a work in progress but I am
not sure that is a well thought out plan. None of these guys
will be stronger next year than they were this year.

Bob Schwartz
Old October 5th 09, 06:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

"bar" wrote in message
and signs with LANCE

http://blog.oregonlive.com/horner/20...th_team_r.html

how depressing. i would love to see horner riding with Saxo alongside
Jens ...

Tons of info on this and other team business is available he

http://www.teamradioshack.com

Not.

-S-

Old October 6th 09, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message
bar wrote:
and signs with LANCE

http://blog.oregonlive.com/horner/20...th_team_r.html

how depressing. i would love to see horner riding with Saxo alongside
Jens ...

Radio Shack is filling their roster with guys that are getting
offers from AARP. This is still a work in progress but I am
not sure that is a well thought out plan. None of these guys
will be stronger next year than they were this year.

Bob Schwartz

Intereresting that everything's built up to last only as long as Lance does.
There appears to be no middle ground. You get the kids on the
TREK/Livestrong U23 team, and the old-timers on Radio Shack. How would the
Schlecks ever have fit in?

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old October 6th 09, 12:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote in message

Intereresting that everything's built up to last only as long as Lance
does. There appears to be no middle ground. You get the kids on the
TREK/Livestrong U23 team, and the old-timers on Radio Shack. How would the
Schlecks ever have fit in?

Hmm, I don't see it like that at all. First off make a name for the team
then you also have the expansion team that will move its best riders in as
they mature.

I think that Lance intends to own and run a team.

Old October 6th 09, 03:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

bar wrote:
and signs with LANCE

http://blog.oregonlive.com/horner/20...th_team_r.html

how depressing. i would love to see horner riding with Saxo
alongside
Jens ...

Radio Shack is filling their roster with guys that are getting
offers from AARP. This is still a work in progress but I am
not sure that is a well thought out plan. None of these guys
will be stronger next year than they were this year.

Bob Schwartz

Of all the many things Lance Armstrong has been accused of, I think this
might be the first time I'm reading he doesn't have a well thought out
plan.

I don't agree. Even if I don't know his plan, I trust that it will be
well thought out.

-S-

Old October 6th 09, 03:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Oct 5, 7:19*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote in message

Intereresting that everything's built up to last only as long as Lance
does. There appears to be no middle ground. You get the kids on the
TREK/Livestrong U23 team, and the old-timers on Radio Shack. How would the
Schlecks ever have fit in?

Hmm, I don't see it like that at all. First off make a name for the team
then you also have the expansion team that will move its best riders in as
they mature.

I think that Lance intends to own and run a team.

please. LANCE intends only to show everyone what a badass he still
is ... that's as far as the planning goes. contador will make him
look old and stupid in TdF 2010 and then he'll have no choice but to
retire (for real) and run for governor of texas ...
Old October 6th 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0
Old October 6th 09, 09:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

bar wrote:
please. LANCE intends only to show everyone what a badass he still
is ... that's as far as the planning goes. contador will make him
look old and stupid in TdF 2010 and then he'll have no choice but to
retire (for real) and run for governor of texas ...

I'm sure the girlfriend/wife/SO would prefer California.
Old October 6th 09, 04:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

"Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT" wrote
in message ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0

You'll forgive me for not watching all of that - what's the connection
to this?

-S-

Old October 6th 09, 09:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"bar" wrote in message
On Oct 5, 7:19 pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:

I think that Lance intends to own and run a team.

please. LANCE intends only to show everyone what a badass he still
is ... that's as far as the planning goes. contador will make him
look old and stupid in TdF 2010 and then he'll have no choice but to
retire (for real) and run for governor of texas ...

Perhaps you should actually listen to the discussions with Lance.

Spoke bends for cross-3 [email protected] Techniques 14 December 31st 06 03:40 AM
FS: Oval S Bends John Verheul Marketplace 0 December 23rd 05 06:52 PM
what's next for Horner? Alex Racing 6 August 2nd 05 06:51 PM
All for Horner Tom Kunich Racing 7 July 11th 05 09:38 PM
Horner how low can you go. [email protected] Racing 2 March 17th 05 08:04 PM