Long Brake Levers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 20th 18, 08:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Long Brake Levers

On my DaHon Speed TR folder, it had brake levers, branded DaHon with a
longer handle than other levers I've seen, about 1" longer. One of the
levers broke in half and I haven't been able to find a suitable replacement.

DaHon was no help in getting a replacement, ever since Pete Mole passed
away the company has been in decline in the U.S..

I replaced both of the levers with
https://www.bikenashbar.com/cycling/nashbar-deluxe-mountain-bike-brake-levers-ns-adbl-base
but the levers are too short.

Where can I find longer brake levers?