Frank Olson & Peter Clinch & the Muslims

Old November 12th 04, 07:12 AM
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Mr. Ed Dolan wrote:

There has been quite a storm on this newsgroup recently with respect to
Frank Olson of Canada and Peter Clinch of Scotland and what to make of
the Muslims with respect to the War on Terrorism....

Let it be noted that Mr. Ed Dolan is starting an off-topic political
thread, thereby voiding his former statement that he only goes off-topic
to respond to "liberal" statements.

Let it be noted that I do this but rarely. The situation in the Netherlands
as reported in the NY Times ties right into the discussion we were having
here on ARBR on precisely that situation. Ogg was 100% right in his
description and Peter Clinch was 100% wrong is his description. I thought
the readers of ARBR should know the truth, especially since some here are
into making excuses for the murdering Muslim *******s.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old November 12th 04, 10:58 PM
Leif

Mark Rehder wrote in message news

While one cannot admire how the Palestinian leadership has handled
things, one also cannot admire the Israeli leadership.

We can't admire that they haven't unleashed due retaliation for the
multitude of homicide bombs and other terrorist acts that occur in
Israel on almost a daily basis? Israel's restraint alone deserves
admiration.

But there may be hope down. One of my brothers has been working and
living in Isarael for the past four years, and told me an interesting
thing recently: the wise Isaelies are learning to to get along with the
Palestinians that live inside their borders. And the reason?
The Palestinian birthrate is four times that of the Israelis, and
unless there's a change they will be a minority in their own country
within fifty years. So, the young Jews are realizing that ****ing off
the Arabs is going to be to their own long-term detriment, unless of
course they try to keep comtrol by creating some kind of apartheid state.

I too lived in Israel for from '83 to '85 and yes, there was a mutual
"let's get along sentiment" between Israelies and the so-called
"Palestinians". But it had nothing to do with ****ing them off. Fact
is, the majority of both parties want to get along. It's the idiot
fanatics whose terrorist antics have captured the attention of a
mis-informed world through a violence hungry media, which gives
creedence to the "Palestinian cause" by doing stupid things like (most
recently) referring to Arafat as a "Statesman".

Wake up people. They gave this guy *Arafat* the "Nobel PEACE Prize"!
Can you friging believe it?

G-d help us

-L
Old November 15th 04, 02:08 PM
McTavish

Leif wrote:

Wake up people. They gave this guy *Arafat* the "Nobel PEACE Prize"!
Can you friging believe it?

They gave it to Henry Kissinger too, an action which caused Tom Lehrer to
give up satire, stating that nothing he could write could possibly compare
with THAT.

--

McTavish the Unmentionable

Old November 17th 04, 05:40 AM
Robert Bass

stupid things like (most recently) referring
to Arafat as a "Statesman".

To think that murderer got the Peace Prize! Insanity rules, eh?

Wake up people. They gave this guy *Arafat*
the "Nobel PEACE Prize"! Can you friging
believe it?

SOmeone told me that when Arafat died he went straight to heaven.
Immediately upon arrival George Washington strode up and kicked him square
in the groin. Arafat fell to the ground, writhing in agony. While he lay
there Thomas Jefferson walked over and kicked him in the mouth, knocking his
teeth loose. Arafat looked up to the Lord and complained, "Where are my 70
virgins???"

A booming voice from above thundered, "You weren't listening. I said 70
'Virginians.'"

.... :^)