(Sub)Urban

Old January 8th 04, 08:15 PM

Default (Sub)Urban

I don't remember see any helmets other then for
motorcycle riding back in the 70's Roadies wore hats, close to painters
hats.

Fire up MTB 03

Old January 9th 04, 10:55 AM
Westie

Per Elmsäter wrote:

Since the delimitors and dissapear and become invisible once you
hit Enter I'll write the above URL again only this time I will
substitute and
for £ and $ just to show where the hidden delimitors are.

£URL:http://mypage.bluewin.ch/interpolato...20030922-duckj
ump.jpg$

I tried that (you learn something new every day) but even the 'URL' at the
front appeared to be part of the URL - it got underlined like the rest of
the link! See:

URL:http://test.com

What am I doing wrong? Outlook Express v6.0
--
Westie
(Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

Old January 9th 04, 10:57 AM
Westie

Westie wrote:
Per Elmsäter wrote:

Since the delimitors and dissapear and become invisible once you
hit Enter I'll write the above URL again only this time I will
substitute and
for £ and $ just to show where the hidden delimitors are.

£URL:http://mypage.bluewin.ch/interpolato...20030922-duckj
ump.jpg$

I tried that (you learn something new every day) but even the 'URL'
at the front appeared to be part of the URL - it got underlined like
the rest of the link! See:

URL:http://test.com

What am I doing wrong? Outlook Express v6.0

Um. No. Hang on...
I've just discovered that it appears correctly when I view it on the
newsgroup after posting it. It looked funny when I was composing it.
I take back what I said before.

Old January 9th 04, 12:15 PM
Stephen Baker

Westie wrote:

What am I doing wrong? Outlook Express v6.0

Heehee..... You just answered your own question. ;-P

Steve
Old January 9th 04, 12:23 PM
Per Elmsäter

Stephen Baker wrote:
Westie wrote:

What am I doing wrong? Outlook Express v6.0

Heehee..... You just answered your own question. ;-P

Steve

Actually once you add OE/Quotefix it isn't too bad.

--
Perre

Old January 9th 04, 03:47 PM
S o r n i

Per Elmsäter wrote:
Stephen Baker wrote:
Westie wrote:

What am I doing wrong? Outlook Express v6.0

Heehee..... You just answered your own question. ;-P

Steve

Actually once you add OE/Quotefix it isn't too bad.

Except for speel cherck issues

Bill "s'always somethin' " S.

Old March 31st 04, 07:50 AM
loluster

"JD" wrote in message
om...
All of these long-travel armor-wearing dilweeds who think they are
inventing something by using an urban environment to get rad on their
bikes are only kidding themselves. They are a bunch of pussies
compared to the kids of the 70's.

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/we.../010404014.jpg

JD wishing I had snapped a photo of Cary Glenn jumping a rigid bmx off
of his roof..

Ya the 70's rocked!