I apologize Mr. Sherman

Old February 6th 05, 04:57 PM
Edward Dolan

Default I apologize Mr. Sherman

I apologize Mr. Sherman

Tom Sherman is a very credible member of this group. He
has never gone as low as me to Ed Dolan, the worst kind of
troll which can easily destroy a newsgroup. Mr. Sherman gives
a damn about this group. I Ed Dolan do not. I will not defend
my lowered mental capacity. Hell I take a lot of prescription meds.
I Ed Dolan of A.R.B.R. am beneath contempt. Screw me and
all my discussion of tire Ed Gin.

I Ed Dolan do not know a mortal danger when it presents itself.
With my high dosage of meds I will have alzheimer's or dementia
any day now. And when that happens I will be locked up
in home for the mentally and physically disabled. I Ed Dolan
truly am a blockhead and a coward for picking on recumbent
riders at A.R.B.R. Had I invested my time riding a bike instead
of choosing the obese life sitting at my keyboard posting lies
I might have been a better person.

Instead I am doomed.

Ed soon to have Dementia Dolan - Minnesota

Old February 6th 05, 09:00 PM

Ed Gin,

Still more of the same trite crap of yours? By now I'd think even
you'd grow tired of listening to yourself. You sure have a serious
love affair with self going on and an equally deep seated hatred of
anyone who takes you to task. You are one sick puppy. That's for
sure. I'll give you your due though. I didn't think anyone could
stack **** so high. Regardless ... you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
boring. You are a comedian in much need of new material!

Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara

Old February 6th 05, 10:47 PM

Like Ed Dolan, I Jim McNamara apologize to you Mr. Sherman.

The only time I ever show up on A.R.B.R. is when I need
to continue my lifelong feud with Ed Gin. We were friends once and
parted ways but I still hold my grudges to this day.

I realize all my posts on A.R.B.R. are destructive and have
nothing to do with recumbents. If only I can let
all of my hatred go and post something constructive for a change.

If not I will be doomed like Ed Dolan. I will die alone a frustrated
old man hated by all readers of A.R.B.R. God will punish me soon
enough for ruining the catering business truck. I hope God has
mercy on my soul.

Please forgive me Tom,

Jim McNamara

Old February 6th 05, 11:28 PM

Ed Gin,

You needn't appologize to Tom for me. I've done nothing to offend Tom.
Thanks for finally hinting at who you really are since you mention
feuds and grudges, both of which you are likewise guilty of. As for
posts not having to do with recumbents, yours are numberous as is
something else ... your many pseudonyms. Sounds to me like you are
the one frustrated and I have little coubt that you will die am
despised. As concerns diesel oil, catering trucks blah, blah, blah,
why don't you start singing a new tune like phony bike shop, phony
CABDA badges and misuse of tax-ID number (read tax evasion). Oh
thath's right, you wouldn'g go there because that would be unethical
since it is not recumbent related ... right, you're ethical?

Jim McNamara

Old February 7th 05, 04:24 AM
Tom Sherman

nget anonymously snipes:

Tom Sherman Wrote:

wrote:

Ed Gin,

You needn't appologize to Tom for me. I've done nothing to offend

Tom....

For the record, to the best of knowledge, this is true.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

In my opinion this complete thread is a shame on those who posted and
not worthy of response.

So why respond to it then?

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Old February 7th 05, 04:55 AM
nget

Tom Sherman Wrote:

In my opinion this complete thread is a shame on those who posted

and
not worthy of response.

So why respond to it then?

--
Tom Sherman - Earth
[/color]
Is this a catch 22 question?

--
nget

Old February 8th 05, 08:39 PM
Edward Dolan

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
[...]

More Ed Gin ****.

****ing Adios!

Newsgroups are for idiots!

I'm outa here. Newsgroups are for idiots. I can count on the fingers of

one hand those of you who are intelligent. Skip always displays good

solid thinking with a sharp wit thrown in for good measure. Scott

(Freewheeling) is an intellectual and a good writer. Jim McNamara has

also proven to me that he is both intelligent and right on all the present

issues. The rest of you are idiots. I leave the lot of you to the likes of

Ed Gin, Tom Sherman, Jon Meinecke, Slugger, Disco Duck, Mark

Leuck, Peter Clinch, Guy Chapman, Perry Butler, etc.

I have yet to see a newsgroup that was not being ruined by idiots. If

you hang out in a newsgroup, you should have your head examined. It

is nothing but a waste of time and a form of insanity. I don't give a ****

about any of you (a few exceptions) and why I ever wasted a single

second on any of you is beyond belief. I must have been crazy.

Anyone with any brains who has something to say should be on a

moderated forum where assholes and **** heads (like Ed Gin) can be

excluded. That is all newsgroups are full of. It is only dumbbells,

cowards and crazies who do not want their messages to pass the

scrutiny of an editor. I leave you to yourselves. You are all a bunch of

crazy *******s who deserve one another. May you all **** one

another until kingdom come.

Plonk to the lot of you.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota