tooled-up cyclist in road rage incident.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 1st 20, 11:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default tooled-up cyclist in road rage incident.

On 01/02/2020 11:33, Bod wrote:
On 01/02/2020 11:24, MrCheerful wrote:

I expect that my home insurance covers me for public liability
regarding bicycle use, what is your point?

Cyclists are more likely to live in rented homes, and therefore are
far less likely to have any insurance, which explains why cyclists try
and run away after any crash.

Do you have a cite to back up your claim of: "Cyclists are more
likely to live in rented homes" ?

He saw an article in a newspaper about a cyclist that did something wrong.

Driverless Car Chases Cyclist for Three Miles In Road Rage Incident sms Techniques 7 April 15th 16 04:26 PM
Tooled up cyclist in road rage clash Mrcheerful UK 6 July 29th 15 02:51 PM
Tooled up cyclist jailed for road rage attack Mrcheerful UK 3 October 18th 14 09:39 AM
road rage incident verb[_4_] Australia 6 July 30th 11 08:27 AM
Cyclist attacked in road rage incident. [email protected] UK 40 November 6th 05 09:09 PM