First week

Old January 24th 12, 04:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default First week

On Jan 22, 2:14*am, Peter Keller wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:00:59 -0800, thirty-six wrote:
On Jan 21, 3:22*am, Peter Keller wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:39:25 +0000, Simon Mason wrote:
"Justin" wrote in message

On 20 jan, 14:22, "Mr. Benn" wrote:
Justin" wrote in message

Do you have a name? I do not want to be anonymously wanked or
wanked by a nom de plume!

Justin Lewis, for a schoolteacher at the Wolfert van Borselen
school,
you do say some very peculiar things.

What do the parents of the children you teach think of your
perverted behavior? *What do the children think?

I am afraid I am not in a position to answer. It is a leading
question.

Very wise - there are some nasty nutjobs out there.

I automatically answer leading questions with the non-expected answer.

So does that mean you've not being enjoying kiddy-fiddling of late? *:-)

you ought to try it sometime. *It is very enlightening.

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.- Hide quoted text -

Late on duty again I see, Peter.
It is a good thing I took the day off.

--
Simon Mason
Old January 24th 12, 06:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:47:13 +0000, Judith wrote:

--

******s

It has been observed that most of the known predators of hagfish are
varieties of birds or mammals; it has been proposed that the lack of
marine predators can be explained by a "gill-clogging hypothesis",

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old January 24th 12, 06:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 08:47:15 +0000, Judith wrote:

Hello Porker.

wherein one purpose of the slime is to impair the gill function of
marine animals that attempt to prey on the hagfish. If true, it could be
regarded as a highly successful evolutionary strategy against predatory
fish.[6]

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.