Philly sucks

Old June 13th 05, 01:03 AM
Sierraman

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 15:56:54 -0700, Sierraman wrote:
The whole two years I have
been here, this is the only time I can remember anyone posting such a

sick
and disgusting link. (You) are the only one I can ever remember doing

this.

Special delivery for Bruce: http://www.redcoat.net/pics/tubgirl.jpg

You are certainly one of most decent and civil guys in this group. I think
there are only three guys in this group that really stand out as being
totally cool. You are one of them. It took me a while to figure it out, but
you are one of the good guys. You have never posted anything with viscous
malice. Most of your stuff was at best very good, and at worse just a little
over the top.

Old June 13th 05, 01:07 AM
amit

Sierraman wrote:

Special delivery for Bruce: http://www.redcoat.net/pics/tubgirl.jpg

You have never posted anything with viscous
malice.

that was some viscous malice.

Old June 13th 05, 02:15 AM
Me

On 6/12/05 6:19 PM, in article , "Sierraman"
wrote:

"amit" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sierraman wrote:

Special delivery for Bruce:
http://www.redcoat.net/pics/tubgirl.jpg

You have never posted anything with viscous
malice.

that was some viscous malice.

I am going to end it right here, right now. It's just a tad after 6pm, west
coast time.

Glad to see you cleaned up the language just a tad.

Happy trails.

Ah Come on!!
Don't be a party pooooper! We were just starting to have fun

Old June 13th 05, 03:23 AM
Bob Schwartz

Me wrote:
http://www.redcoat.net/pics/Taiwan.jpg

Was it Fenelli that was wondering about the andouillette?

Bob Schwartz

Old June 13th 05, 05:40 AM
Kyle Legate

Sierraman wrote:
"Kyle Legate" wrote in message

Refresh my memory, when did I do that?

Too sexy? I don't think you posted the right photo. I'll trade you a
www.goatse.cx for that one.

First, you're description of that picture is inaccurate. There is no
evidence of the subject's sexual preference, nor is it depicting a sex
act. Your transfer your own desires onto it by describing it as such.
Secondly, I was not the first, nor the only, person to post that here.
That site (when it still existed) was legendary and anyone who paid
attention here or elsewhere on the internet was well aware of the
content before they even click on the link. Your naivety is not my problem.

I have a memory for being shocked by something I certainly didn't want to
and expect to see in a cycling forum. Now it's odd that you are posting
about the Gay games? Why are you bringing that up? As for you last question,
why do millions of average people have a problem with it?

You were whining that there was no women's content here. I was providing
women's content. You seem to be more interested in discussing the Gay
Games than discussing Judith and Ina. Becuase millions of people are
ignorant bigots does not excuse you.

Tool, another abused word, it's an aversion word that really doesn't address
much.

But it's appropriately descriptive.

If there were people in this group who respected you in the past, I'm
sure they have reconsidered their opinion in the past couple of days.
You should have left quietly.
Old June 13th 05, 05:41 AM
Kyle Legate

Sierraman wrote:
"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message

Sierraman,

Legate is someone I disagree with a lot, but he plays fair

He does?

Kyle Legate Jun 11 2003, 10:31 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
From: "Kyle Legate" - Find messages by this author
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:16:08 -0400
Subject: Looking for photo of Annette Neumann
Report Abuse

Too sexy? I don't think you posted the right photo. I'll trade you a
www.goatse.cx for that one.

In my life I have posted that link once. You have now posted it twice.
Congratulations.
Old June 13th 05, 06:12 AM
Robert Chung

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/06/03...e_goatse_.html

Old June 13th 05, 06:26 AM
Me

On 6/12/05 10:12 PM, in article , "Robert
Chung" wrote:

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/06/03...e_goatse_.html

Questions from other buyers for this listing
*
Q: Do you know what goatse is? Jun-05-05

A: Ok everyone- I now realize many of you think this is something WAY
different than what it is. PLEASE dont ask me any more questions about this
item UNLESS you are truly thinking abgout bidding on this DISNEY item
Though thank you for letting me know why there are 30,000 hits on the item

Currently...
73,099 hits to auction!

Old June 13th 05, 07:10 AM
Howard Kveck

In article ,
"Sierraman" wrote:

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message
Special delivery for Bruce: http://www.redcoat.net/pics/tubgirl.jpg

You have never posted anything with viscous malice.

That wasn't viscous malice, it appeared to be pretty runny malice.
Ahem...

--
tanx,
Howard