Best Uni Photo thread

Old January 9th 09, 09:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
catinabag1

Default Best Uni Photo thread

sp4rky-m4rky;1167647 wrote:
You should have used a much longer exposure to give the illusion that
the water was like mist or much shorter exposure to freeze the water.
Apart from that its a pretty good looking photo.

ya, madison actually took that one. and for the long exposure you
really need a tripod otherwise your shaky hands will blur the whole
thing and i didn't wanna take my tripod. for a cheapo camera though it
doesn't do half bad.

at that time i was taking pictures with a friends disposeable.

--
catinabag1

"Black holes are where God divided by zero"

~ Steven Wright
Old January 10th 09, 03:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
georgegoss

GILD;1167474 wrote:
Stunning effort George.
Did you start the club?

Yes. It started out as a Physical Education activity and moved to PE
and recess, then several parades and now there are at least 20 kids that
own their own unis. A PE teacher at least 10 before me had a club
thoughout the school district. I pooled up the unis from 6 schools and
put a bunch of money into tires, seats, pedals, etc and bought several
Torkers and even a few 12" Suns.
Our school has a 5 year old kindergartener that can free mount and ride
30 feet. He is working on bunny hops already. The kids in the pictures
are 3rd to 6th grade. Several of them can go up and down stairs too. At
least 25 of them can ride our 5 foot giraffe as well.

I would love to have the club be organized and as talented as the
Panther Pride Unicycle team from North Bend, Washington. Pele is in that
group. Anyone that wants to see some seriously talented people should
check them out at
http://tinyurl.com/8d99sd

They do a cool clinic every year too. I heard it was tentatively
scheduled for May 16th, 2009. Tentatively scheduled.

--
georgegoss

All work and no play makes George a dull boy.
Old January 10th 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
georgegoss

Effi;1167490 wrote:
Must be awsome to ride with so many other people, where I live its just
me who is unicycling. Can be pretty boring sometimes.

The cool thing is that they are always pushing me to do more. After I
learn a skill, they try to match or beat it. They're always challenging
me so it keeps it fresh. My 11 year old daughter rides too. That's the
nicest part because we can ride together when we trick or treat, ride in
parks, at school, etc.

Old January 10th 09, 03:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

unibikeling;1167625 wrote:
oh that picture is so bitchin. Looks really pro dude.

Thankew

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
Old January 10th 09, 11:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GILD

georgegoss;1167840 wrote:
Yes. It started out as a Physical Education activity and moved to PE and
recess, then several parades and now there are at least 20 kids that own
their own unis.

Good job mate, good job.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'unihoki'
(http://www.sinco.hu/data/pic/size_1/..._061007_26.jpg)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx) 'mikefule'
(http://tinyurl.com/yh6vna) 'Seager'
(http://tinyurl.com/62anrw) 'bluntrm' (http://tinyurl.com/2bq8ol)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.songmeanings.net/lyric.php?lid=85449)
Old January 10th 09, 02:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

[image:
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...icture244.jpg]

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).
Help to keep JC all Billy, all the time. Do your part, resurrect and
use his threads. BTM FTW.
My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?
Old January 10th 09, 02:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

[image:
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...icture234.jpg]
[image:
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...icture231.jpg]

Old January 10th 09, 10:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Magixause

eww yellow snow

--
Magixause

Aaron Bickel
Old January 10th 09, 10:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Effi

Do not eat the yellow snow

--
Effi
Old January 10th 09, 10:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Effi;1167490 wrote:
Must be awsome to ride with so many other people, where I live its just
me who is unicycling. Can be pretty boring sometimes.

You get use to it. I trained alone for over than 8 months. Acctualy I
really like to ride alone, you fell free

Try to ride with music when you're trying something that need many
attempts... It helps a lot!

And there are many meetings you can go in Europe! EUC is in 10 days!

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

'*Unicycle.com.br*' (http://www.unicycle.com.br/)