What about the Gavia stage?

Old July 20th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

Default What about the Gavia stage?

I don't believe it. I just heard Roll say that today was the greatest
race he'd ever seen.

Has he forgotten his buddy, Andy H, and his heroics in Italy?

S.

Old July 21st 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Scott wrote:
I don't believe it. I just heard Roll say that today was the greatest
race he'd ever seen.

Has he forgotten his buddy, Andy H, and his heroics in Italy?

Operative word - seen. He's probably talking spectator vs. rider. My
guess...

Wasn't that the Giro where his buddy, Andy H, kept the prize money for
himself instead of divying it up with the team?

Old July 21st 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

RicodJour wrote:
Scott wrote:
I don't believe it. I just heard Roll say that today was the greatest
race he'd ever seen.

Has he forgotten his buddy, Andy H, and his heroics in Italy?

Operative word - seen. He's probably talking spectator vs. rider. My
guess...

Wasn't that the Giro where his buddy, Andy H, kept the prize money for
himself instead of divying it up with the team?

To be honest, Roll changed his description over the next few minutes to
basically say it was the best single day in the Tour in the modern era.

Talk about backing off your comments.

Scott

Old July 21st 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andrew F Martin

RicodJour wrote:
Scott wrote:
I don't believe it. I just heard Roll say that today was the greatest
race he'd ever seen.

Has he forgotten his buddy, Andy H, and his heroics in Italy?

Operative word - seen. He's probably talking spectator vs. rider. My
guess...

Wasn't that the Giro where his buddy, Andy H, kept the prize money for
himself instead of divying it up with the team?

Um...how many times do you gloss over when Phil and Paul say that the
user is doing the ride of their lives for 4th place. Hyperbole.

Old July 21st 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
sonarrat

Scott wrote:
I don't believe it. I just heard Roll say that today was the greatest
race he'd ever seen.

Has he forgotten his buddy, Andy H, and his heroics in Italy?

S.

Nobody "saw" anything on that stage because of all the snow..
Old July 21st 06, 09:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Scott wrote:
Has he forgotten his buddy, Andy H, and his heroics in Italy?

Can't you just page Ewoud if you want him to appear ?

Stage 18 Bob Schwartz Racing 0 July 21st 05 04:21 AM
Stage 6 Bob Schwartz Racing 0 July 7th 05 04:47 AM
The Graciousness Of A Champion hold my beer and watch this... Racing 41 September 4th 03 08:14 PM