FA: Biemme Cycling Jacket, Sequoia Winter Jacket/Vest. Size Large

Old November 5th 04, 04:50 AM
toronto-rider

Default FA: Biemme Cycling Jacket, Sequoia Winter Jacket/Vest. Size Large

New cycling winter jacket. Gore Windstoper.

Old November 5th 04, 08:20 AM
wusko

Dear Sir/Ma,
I have a client that is interested in buying your item,he
informed me that the payment will be remmited via a cashiers check.is the
price you listed for the item firm?In order to conclude the dealas soon as
possible, the cashiers check that will be sent to you willinclude the
money for the sales of your item and the shippers fees for
organising a home pick up service.You do not need to worry as my shipping
company will come to pick the item up from your base for shipment. What I
want to clarify is that will you be able to send the shipping charges to
the shipping agent in U.A.E through Western Union Money Transfer
method as soon as you get and cash the check and you deduct the money for
the sales of your item?If you agree to assist in this capacity , send your
full name,your address and phone numbers. Regards.

NB:I would like you to get back to me with your fixed price,and also with
your information,and i will let you know how much will be the agent
fee,that will be i would be sending to you.

thanks jonathan

Old November 8th 04, 02:58 PM
toronto-rider