Were you at Murarrie on Saturday morning?

Old August 28th 05, 11:31 PM
LotteBum

Default Were you at Murarrie on Saturday morning?

If you were, then there is a good chance I have photos of you.

Paulie's mum was out there and couldn't spot her little boy, so sh
pretty much took photos of everyone. Only one problem with that -
did *not* need photographic evidence of my inadequacies.

Abby, there at least one of you - I'll burn them onto a CD for you s
you can show Nicole and the girls

Anyone else

--
LotteBum

Old August 29th 05, 12:38 AM
retrograded

"LotteBum" wrote in message

If you were, then there is a good chance I have photos of you.

Paulie's mum was out there and couldn't spot her little boy, so she
pretty much took photos of everyone. Only one problem with that - I
did *not* need photographic evidence of my inadequacies.

So how did you go? I didn't see your name in the results. Photographs aren't
a true reflection of ability anyway.

Hey, I finally got a chance to get out the door this morning.....am feeling
happy now.

Abby, there at least one of you - I'll burn them onto a CD for you so

Old August 29th 05, 12:30 PM
adam85

"LotteBum" wrote in message

If you were, then there is a good chance I have photos of you.

Paulie's mum was out there and couldn't spot her little boy, so she
pretty much took photos of everyone. Only one problem with that - I
did *not* need photographic evidence of my inadequacies.

Abby, there at least one of you - I'll burn them onto a CD for you so
you can show Nicole and the girls.

Anyone else?

Nearly, but then I remembered just in time that Murrarie is just the soft
option for those that can't go up hills Or maybe I just had too many
beers watching the Ashes...

Pity about dropping out Lotte, but don't get discouraged, the difference
between getting dropped and hanging on is only a couple of weeks.You'll be
powering soon and people will come from miles to watch the great Lotte vs
Abby spectacle

And Paulie, fix those cleats man!

Adam

Old August 30th 05, 12:39 AM
Tamyka Bell

adam85 wrote:

"LotteBum" wrote in message

[...]

Oooh I might collect photos of Gilly and Kenny, if that's cool?

Tam