TdF starts Saturday

Old June 29th 11, 04:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

Default TdF starts Saturday

Pass it on!
--D-y
Old June 29th 11, 05:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 6/29/2011 10:06 AM, --D-y wrote:
Pass it on!
--D-y

Current odds @ unibet

Contador, A 1.7
Schleck, Andy 3.25
Gesink, R 17.0
Evans, C 28.0
Van den Broeck, J 28.0
Schleck, Frank 35.0
Wiggins, B 35.0
Basso, I 40.0
Sanchez, S 45.0
Klöden, A 55.0
Leipheimer, L 65.0
Nibali, V 65.0
Vinokourov, A 75.0
Brajkovic, J 100.0
Hesjedal, R 100.0
Horner, C 100.0
VandeVelde, C 100.0
Casar, S 150.0
Gadret, J 200.0
Martin, Tony 200.0
Cunego, D 250.0
Kern, C 250.0
Kreuziger, R 250.0
Fuglsang, J 300.0
Mollema, B 300.0
Danielson, T 325.0
Cancellara, F 350.0
Charteau, A 350.0
Coppel, J 350.0
Chavanel, Sylvain 500.0
Gerdemann, L 500.0
Gilbert, Philippe 500.0
Moncoutié, D 500.0
Taaramae, R 500.0
Karpets, V 750.0
Voeckler, T 750.0
De Weert, K 800.0
Hoogerland, J 1000.0
Old June 29th 11, 07:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Fred Flintstein wrote:

Current odds @ unibet

Contador, A 1.7
Schleck, Andy 3.25

Dumbass,
Where can you get the odds on the first positive ?
Old June 29th 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Simply Fred wrote:

Fred Flintstein wrote:

Current odds @ unibet

Contador, A 1.7
Schleck, Andy 3.25

Dumbass,
Where can you get the odds on the first positive ?

I'm going with Chrissy Horner at 18 to 1. Horner wasn't given a
contract yet and he knows if he wins this year he's a millionaire and
can finally tell Megan Elliot to stop shopping at Walmart. So he went
full bore with the blood bags and started weighing his meals on a
****ing cocaine scale like Lance use to do when he was all ****ing
insane about winning the Tour.

Levi will finish off the podium, as usual, as he is just another
bald-headed doper who lost his edge now that Daddy is going down.

As for me...I'm just waiting for all the good Radio Shack stuff that's
gonna be on ebay once that team folds when Lance's indictment hits the
paper.

Will BL have a block party?

Magilla

Old June 30th 11, 07:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

As for me...I'm just waiting for all the good Radio Shack stuff that's
gonna be on ebay once that team folds when Lance's indictment hits the
paper.

You'll be bidding against the heavy hitters.
D'ja hit the lottery? At least your LANCE
phantasmagoria is amusing.

--
Old Fritz
Old June 30th 11, 07:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Frederick the Great wrote:

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

As for me...I'm just waiting for all the good Radio Shack stuff that's
gonna be on ebay once that team folds when Lance's indictment hits the
paper.

You'll be bidding against the heavy hitters.
D'ja hit the lottery? At least your LANCE
phantasmagoria is amusing.

--
Old Fritz

Bruyneel will sell low because he really needs the cash to get some more
EPO and HgH.

Magilla

Old June 30th 11, 07:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

Frederick the Great wrote:

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

As for me...I'm just waiting for all the good Radio Shack stuff that's
gonna be on ebay once that team folds when Lance's indictment hits the
paper.

You'll be bidding against the heavy hitters.
D'ja hit the lottery? At least your LANCE
phantasmagoria is amusing.

Bruyneel will sell low because he really needs the cash to get some more
EPO and HgH.

Oh, I thought that was the stuff going up for auction.

--
Old Fritz
Old July 1st 11, 10:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Victor Kan

On Jun 29, 12:16*pm, Fred Flintstein
Nibali, V * * * * *65.0

Wow, they're giving odds on a guy who's not even entered?

Leipheimer, L 65.0

Or is it just a subtle dig at Leipheimer and his chances?

Old July 1st 11, 01:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

On Jun 29, 6:16*pm, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
On 6/29/2011 10:06 AM, --D-y wrote:

Pass it on!
--D-y

Current odds @ unibet

Contador, A * * * * 1.7
Schleck, Andy * * * 3.25
Gesink, R * * * * *17.0
Evans, C * * * * * 28.0
Van den Broeck, J *28.0
Schleck, Frank * * 35.0
Wiggins, B * * * * 35.0
Basso, I * * * * * 40.0
Sanchez, S * * * * 45.0
Klöden, A * * * * *55.0
Leipheimer, L * * *65.0
Nibali, V * * * * *65.0
Vinokourov, A * * *75.0
Brajkovic, J * * *100.0
Hesjedal, R * * * 100.0
Horner, C * * * * 100.0
VandeVelde, C * * 100.0
Casar, S * * * * *150.0
Gadret, J * * * * 200.0
Martin, Tony * * *200.0
Cunego, D * * * * 250.0
Kern, C * * * * * 250.0
Kreuziger, R * * *250.0
Fuglsang, J * * * 300.0
Mollema, B * * * *300.0
Danielson, T * * *325.0
Cancellara, F * * 350.0
Charteau, A * * * 350.0
Coppel, J * * * * 350.0
Chavanel, Sylvain 500.0
Gerdemann, L * * *500.0
Gilbert, Philippe 500.0
Moncoutié, D * * *500.0
Taaramae, R * * * 500.0
Karpets, V * * * *750.0
Voeckler, T * * * 750.0
De Weert, K * * * 800.0
Hoogerland, J * *1000.0

That appears to be the odds of winning at the end of the race. The
odds of winning after the CAS decision are different, in particular,
Contador's probability decreases by 50%, etc. I wonder when the
bookies plan to pay out.

-ilan
Old July 1st 11, 05:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Victor Kan

On Jun 29, 12:16*pm, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
Leipheimer, L * * *65.0
Nibali, V * * * * *65.0

I wonder how Levi feels about about being given the same odds of
winning as a guy who's not even entered in the race.

Nevermind the guys with even higher payouts next to their names...

TT starts DirtRoadie Racing 8 August 13th 08 11:56 AM
SINZ Unitour starts this Saturday! GizmoDuck Unicycling 11 April 4th 08 05:56 PM
Let me get this in before the TT starts... Ryan Cousineau Racing 12 July 23rd 06 03:31 AM
Hill starts andytait Unicycling 8 April 19th 06 05:46 PM
The fun starts tomorrow. Trapper Unicycling 10 April 1st 06 09:26 AM