Strangest damn thing...

Old May 16th 12, 06:56 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
The Older Gentleman[_3_]

Default Strangest damn thing...

!Jones wrote:

On Wed, 16 May 2012 10:48:39 -0600, in alt.war.vietnam Daryl
wrote:

then how can you research the subject if you aren't aware of the
equipment? I make my observations on knowing the equipment. You
will note that the Rice Burner People will defend it to the
...... no they won't.

I didn't "research" ****. Motorcycles come in two basic forms: noisy
and noisier. They're either parked blocking the entrance door or
they're blocking a handicapped zone. **** 'em.

Look, Ma! An intellectual.

--
Honda CB400 Four Triumph Street Triple Yamaha Tenere
Suzuki GN250, TS250ERx2
Old May 16th 12, 07:12 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
!Jones[_9_]

On Wed, 16 May 2012 12:54:02 -0500, in alt.war.vietnam AMuzi
wrote:

So bitter - have you no appreciation for beauty?

Of course I do! Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-kx0GeFhw8

Old May 16th 12, 07:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_3_]

wrote:

then how can you research the subject if you aren't aware of the
equipment? I make my observations on knowing the equipment. You
will note that the Rice Burner People will defend it to the
...... no they won't.

I didn't "research" ****. Motorcycles come in two basic forms: noisy
and noisier. They're either parked blocking the entrance door or
they're blocking a handicapped zone. **** 'em.

I don't appreciate noisy motorcycles. Mine's very quiet.

http://bmwdean.com/r75red.jpg

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old May 16th 12, 07:35 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
sss sss

On May 16, 12:37*pm, !Jones wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2012 15:05:19 +0100, in alt.war.vietnam "'Hog"

wrote:
Remember the 4 "F" rule:
If you're not ****ing me, Feeding me or Financing me
...your opinions really don't matter, so you can **** off

That's fine with me. *Kinna like the old hippies who tuned in, turned
on, and tripped out (recall them?) *Now they expect you to support
them in their geriatric years while they whine about the rich people.

Fine, 4-F dude... here's another 'F' for you: how does my [F]ender
taste? *Shall we "share the road"? *Heh heh heh!

Jones

Yup... the old 4-F rule: "Check out the Feel of my Fender in yo Face
at Fourty!"

300 lb motorcycles had best not get TOO cheeky with a two ton pickup
truck.
Old May 16th 12, 08:28 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
Daryl

wrote:

then how can you research the subject if you aren't aware of the
equipment? I make my observations on knowing the equipment. You
will note that the Rice Burner People will defend it to the
...... no they won't.

I didn't "research" ****. Motorcycles come in two basic forms: noisy
and noisier. They're either parked blocking the entrance door or
they're blocking a handicapped zone. **** 'em.

Jones

You need a Flag on your Bicycle saying that. It could be a very
interesting afternoon.

--
http://tvmoviesforfree.com
for free movies and Nostalgic TV. Tons of Military shows and
Old May 17th 12, 03:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

itsnot the cafe people...its you !

Old May 17th 12, 06:18 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
@*o*@

On May 15, 7:06*pm, !Jones wrote:
Anyway, they were all wearing a beautifully embroidered patch on their
costumes... it said: "Lone Wolf Motorcycle Club".

Huh?

Back in the mid-1970's when everybody and his brother and sister and
grandma (!) were riding dirt cheap Japanese motorcycles, they still
wanted to look
like bikers, so they wore engineer boots and levis and cutoff levi
jackets, but, since they weren't in an MC, they couldn't wear a patch
and they all looked like they
were *prospects* for some outlaw club.

So they looked in the JC Whitney catalog for patches that they could
sew on their cutoffs which would customize them but not **** off the
1%ers.

The patches would say something like "Independant Rider," and if they
had a rocker, it would say "No Club."
Old May 17th 12, 08:35 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
!Jones[_9_]

On Thu, 17 May 2012 10:18:33 -0700 (PDT), in alt.war.vietnam "@*o*@"
wrote:

Back in the mid-1970's when everybody and his brother and sister and
grandma (!) were riding dirt cheap Japanese motorcycles, they still
wanted to look
like bikers, so they wore engineer boots and levis and cutoff levi
jackets, but, since they weren't in an MC, they couldn't wear a patch
and they all looked like they
were *prospects* for some outlaw club.

So they looked in the JC Whitney catalog for patches that they could
sew on their cutoffs which would customize them but not **** off the
1%ers.

The patches would say something like "Independant Rider," and if they
had a rocker, it would say "No Club."

Well... come on, dude. Joining some motorcycle club isn't exactly
like getting into Harvard. I post to alt.war.vietnam and it's a
frequent topic hereabouts 'bout what are termed "wannabes" who weren't
really in Vietnam. But, hell's belles, man! It didn't exactly take a
****in' rocket scientist to get to Vietnam in the '60s; any idiot
could have done it.

So, let's say that I wanted to be a "Hell's Angel," just to pull out a
name since I knew Hunter, would I need a high school diploma?
(Obviously not; the club lost the apostrophe... but, if you want
literate people, join a book club!)

Do I need an application?

What are the requirements? Is there a background check?

Don't worry; it's just money... you go to the official "Hells Angel"
web site at http://www.hells-angels.com and use their on-line form,
pay yer dues, and, bingo! You're a Hells Angel; download your
official certificate (you still have to join a "chapter"; it probably
gets raunchier there.) Order all of your patches and regalia he
http://www.hells-angels.com/?HA=support ; anyone can order; however,
you get a discount if you've paid your dues.

What's so difficult about that?

Jones

Old May 17th 12, 08:55 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
Daryl

wrote:

[...]

It might not be too difficult in todays (HA Spelling) WWW world
but without joining that chapter, it could lend it to a very
painful and long afternoon.