Strangest damn thing...

Old May 18th 12, 06:53 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
!Jones[_9_]

Default Strangest damn thing...

On Fri, 18 May 2012 10:18:04 -0700 (PDT), in alt.war.vietnam "@*o*@"
wrote:

Did HST ever get drunk and offer to give you a BJ?

No, not that I recall. Are you interested? I mean... is this an
offer? I'm kind of busy at the moment; however, I might accommodate
you if you have some smooth moves with yer tongue.

Jones

Old May 18th 12, 07:05 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
!Jones[_9_]

On Fri, 18 May 2012 10:15:47 -0700 (PDT), in alt.war.vietnam "@*o*@"
wrote:

Yabbot, "The Older Gentleman" was there with his Mommy and Daddy and
the Royal Marines wouldn't let him ride his tricycle out of the
embassy compound.

Well, if he says he was in Vietnam, I'm OK with it. I bet you're a
Royal Marine... and I'm OK with that, also.

I recall once upon a time... I was trolling the faggot groups and I
happend across an interesting thread: there were a couple of fags and
one was calling the other a "wannabe" dick sucker; i.e. he didn't
*really* take it in the ass... he just said so.

With that in mind, whatever you say you a I'm fine with it.

Jones

Old May 18th 12, 07:14 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
!Jones[_9_]

On Fri, 18 May 2012 12:49:26 -0500, in alt.war.vietnam Biker Geek
wrote:

A Honda. It says in the Bible, "He will lead us all into Heaven
in one Accord." (I knew the Accord had gotten big in recent
years but...)

His dad drove a Plymouth, though. "God drove Adam and Eve from
the Garden [of Eden] in a Fury."

BAWWWhahahahaha!!!

OK, that's the best answer I have seen so far.

There, we have the posting of the microsecond. I say we give this guy
the official award.

Whaddya think, Eris?

Jones

Old May 18th 12, 07:18 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
!Jones[_9_]

But but but... !!!

We need citations! Polish that thing Geek... gotta include chapter
and verse!

Jones

Old May 18th 12, 07:37 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
@*o*@

wrote:
Did HST ever get drunk and offer to give you a BJ?

No, not that I recall.

Well, HST used to hang around with a lot of SF gay area fags like
Ginsburg and Burroughs, so I figure he was probably a dick smoker.

He was rather vague about what happened that caused the HA's to beat
the **** out of him, but I figure that he probably propositioned one
of the members...

Are you interested? *I mean... is this an
offer? *I'm kind of busy at the moment; however, I might accommodate
you if you have some smooth moves with yer tongue.

Dream on...
Old May 18th 12, 08:47 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
!Jones[_9_]

On Fri, 18 May 2012 11:37:06 -0700 (PDT), in alt.war.vietnam "@*o*@"
wrote:

Well, HST used to hang around with a lot of SF gay area fags like
Ginsburg and Burroughs, so I figure he was probably a dick smoker.
He was rather vague about what happened that caused the HA's to beat
the **** out of him, but I figure that he probably propositioned one
of the members... Dream on...

Well, Hunter certainly moved within the circles of Ginsburg and
Burroughs; however, he also knew Robert Stone ("Dog Soldiers"), Ken
Kesey, and Larry McMurtry. As to "what happened" in his book, you're
guess is as good as mine; however, he once got the **** kicked out of
him at a place called "Edge Falls" north of San Antonio, TX because he
insisted on skipping rocks off the water into a crowd of picnickers on
the far beach. If Hunter felt like throwing a rock, he threw a rock;
if the mood hit him to shoot his gun, he shot his gun... if you were
in the way of either, that was your problem. You're twice his size
and 20 years younger...? NBD to him. You'd best get your head outta
the way because Hunter feels like throwing rocks.

He might have propositioned one or all of them... so what? I thought
most MC gangies were queer, anyway; what's the big deal? He might
also have decided to throw rocks into their parked motorcycles...
either would have been perfectly in character. He got the stuffing
kicked outta him so often that I decided he liked it.

Jones

Old May 18th 12, 11:04 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
The Older Gentleman[_3_]

!Jones wrote:

Well, if he says he was in Vietnam, I'm OK with it.

I was. I was also six years old :-)

--
Honda CB400 Four Triumph Street Triple Yamaha Tenere
Suzuki GN250, TS250ERx2
Old May 19th 12, 07:17 AM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
Tom $herman (-_-)

On 5/15/2012 11:16 PM, Daryl wrote:
On 5/15/2012 8:46 PM, !Jones wrote:
On Tue, 15 May 2012 20:25:52 -0600, in alt.war.vietnam Daryl
wrote:

I am a million mile Cyclists and Motorcyclist (as it's called).
I ride my little 3 wheeler electric and most motorists are quite
rude. Pedestrians are quite nice though. But when I meet some
one wearing colors I always get a friendly nod or a wave from
them. The Bikers are always friendly.

Well, rude assholes come driving all forms of vehicles, so I wouldn't
single out people who ride motorcycles as being any greater jerks than
the general population... present company excepted, of course.

The ones wearing colors are always friendly. The ones riding the Rice
Rockets are cold and unfriendly.

Not if you are riding a scooter. Unlike you consider having bikers yell
"faggot" or flip the bird as I ride by as friendly.

And when I am on the Honda NT700V (aka Deauville) [1], it is almost
always H-D riders that do not wave back.

They often do not care for my CBR600F4i - maybe because it is faster
than any stock H-D?

On the other hand, everyone seems friendly when I am on the Yammie TW200
(aka inline beach buggy).

My point was the club's name... think about it, Daryl.

I have and I am familiar with it's use.

Methinks it's *gotta* be a joke... but I've never met a biker with any
sense of humor about their colors; they usually take themselves pretty
seriously, which is what makes 'em so funny.

They are talking about the Club itself. Not the individuals.

"I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a
member." - Groucho Marx

[1] Which USians seem to commonly mistake for a BMW, until they get
close enough to read the Honda logo.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
Post Free or Die!
Old May 19th 12, 07:21 AM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
Tom $herman (-_-)

On 5/16/2012 12:42 PM, !Jones wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2012 10:48:39 -0600, in alt.war.vietnam Daryl
wrote:

then how can you research the subject if you aren't aware of the
equipment? I make my observations on knowing the equipment. You
will note that the Rice Burner People will defend it to the
...... no they won't.

I didn't "research" ****. Motorcycles come in two basic forms: noisy
and noisier. They're either parked blocking the entrance door or
they're blocking a handicapped zone. **** 'em.

My Honda NT700V [1] is not noisy. Several of my neighbors have
pick-em-up trucks that are much louder.

[1] The choice of Polite Forces (sic) worldwide.

Old May 19th 12, 07:30 AM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.motorcycles
Tom $herman (-_-)

wrote:

then how can you research the subject if you aren't aware of the
equipment? I make my observations on knowing the equipment. You will
note that the Rice Burner People will defend it to the ...... no they
won't.

I didn't "research" ****. Motorcycles come in two basic forms: noisy
and noisier. They're either parked blocking the entrance door or
they're blocking a handicapped zone. **** 'em.

Jones

So bitter - have you no appreciation for beauty?

http://www.bikeexif.com/harley-panhead-for-sale

As long as I do not have to ride it - I have little appreciation for
primitive suspension and poor handling and braking.

http://www.themotart-journal.com/201...what-else.html

I like this a lot better:
http://www.ultimatemotorcycling.com/files/Honda_NT700V%205.jpg.