Front Mech is a total ******.

Old July 5th 11, 12:22 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Front Mech is a total ******.

Are you going to meet me at the Best Western Churchill Hotel on Marine
Parade, Dover as promised?

Sure its not the Churchill Guest House on Castle Hill Road?

You will fail to turn up at the agreed venue you chicken
****. I absolutely guarantee it.

Then I'm going to make you look an even bigger prat than you do already
& Simple Simon will have no choice but to accept my challenge.

University
Old July 5th 11, 12:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Front Mech

On 5 jul, 01:22, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:
Are you going to meet me at the Best Western Churchill Hotel on Marine
Parade, Dover as promised?

Sure its not the Churchill Guest House on Castle Hill Road?

You will fail to turn up at the agreed venue you chicken
****. *I absolutely guarantee it.

Then I'm going to make you look an even bigger prat than you do already
& Simple Simon will have no choice but to accept my challenge.

University

I was present from 09:36 to 10:06. No Dave, no one called me **** and
there was no sign written van. I rode and drove back and forth several
times between these times: no sign of Dave
Old July 5th 11, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Front Mech

wrote:
Are you going to meet me at the Best Western Churchill Hotel on Marine
Parade, Dover as promised?

Sure its not the Churchill Guest House on Castle Hill Road?

You will fail to turn up at the agreed venue you chicken
****. *I absolutely guarantee it.

Then I'm going to make you look an even bigger prat than you do already
& Simple Simon will have no choice but to accept my challenge.

University

I was present from 09:36 to 10:06. I passed the hotel several times in
both directions: no one called me ****, there was no sign written van
and no Dave. I left, by car, at 10:07.
Old July 5th 11, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
francis

wrote:

Are you going to meet me at the Best Western Churchill Hotel on Marine
Parade, Dover as promised?

Sure its not the Churchill Guest House on Castle Hill Road?

You will fail to turn up at the agreed venue you chicken
****. *I absolutely guarantee it.

Then I'm going to make you look an even bigger prat than you do already
& Simple Simon will have no choice but to accept my challenge.

University

I was present from 09:36 to 10:06. I passed the hotel several times in
both directions: no one called me ****, there was no sign written van
and no Dave. I left, by car, at 10:07.- Hide quoted text -

I didn't see you.
Old July 5th 11, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Jul 5, 12:32*pm, Front Mech wrote:

I was present from 09:36 to 10:06. I passed the hotel several times in
both directions: no one called me ****, there was no sign written van
and no Dave. I left, by car, at 10:07.- Hide quoted text -

Maybe his wife got wind of it and put her foot down?
Or perhaps there was a particularly tricky drain to unblock and he was
delayed.

--
Simon Mason
Old July 5th 11, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

wrote:

Are you going to meet me at the Best Western Churchill Hotel on Marine
Parade, Dover as promised?

Sure its not the Churchill Guest House on Castle Hill Road?

You will fail to turn up at the agreed venue you chicken
****. *I absolutely guarantee it.

Then I'm going to make you look an even bigger prat than you do already
& Simple Simon will have no choice but to accept my challenge.

University

I was present from 09:36 to 10:06. I passed the hotel several times in
both directions: no one called me ****, there was no sign written van
and no Dave. I left, by car, at 10:07.- Hide quoted text -

I didn't see you.- Hide quoted text -

Maybe that's because you live 60 miles away in Sarf Landan.

--
Simon Mason
Old July 5th 11, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

wrote:

Are you going to meet me at the Best Western Churchill Hotel on Marine
Parade, Dover as promised?

Sure its not the Churchill Guest House on Castle Hill Road?

You will fail to turn up at the agreed venue you chicken
****. *I absolutely guarantee it.

Then I'm going to make you look an even bigger prat than you do already
& Simple Simon will have no choice but to accept my challenge.

University

I was present from 09:36 to 10:06. I passed the hotel several times in
both directions: no one called me ****, there was no sign written van
and no Dave. I left, by car, at 10:07.- Hide quoted text -

Wait until Steve Firth finds out. Meds will be drummed out of the
knuckle dragging angry men's club.

--
Simon Mason
Old July 5th 11, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
francis

wrote:

Are you going to meet me at the Best Western Churchill Hotel on Marine
Parade, Dover as promised?

Sure its not the Churchill Guest House on Castle Hill Road?

You will fail to turn up at the agreed venue you chicken
****. *I absolutely guarantee it.

Then I'm going to make you look an even bigger prat than you do already
& Simple Simon will have no choice but to accept my challenge.

University

I was present from 09:36 to 10:06. I passed the hotel several times in
both directions: no one called me ****, there was no sign written van
and no Dave. I left, by car, at 10:07.- Hide quoted text -

I didn't see you.- Hide quoted text -

Maybe that's because you live 60 miles away in Sarf Landan.

--
Simon Mason

Doesn't make it any less true :-)
Old July 5th 11, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 05/07/2011 19:08, Just zis ****, you know? wrote:

On 05/07/2011 12:27, Front Mech wrote:

I was present from 09:36 to 10:06. No Dave, no one called me **** and
there was no sign written van. I rode and drove back and forth several
times between these times: no sign of Dave

So, a cowardly bag of wind. What a surprise.

So, a lying **** who is so ****ing stupid he walked straight into a trap
that wouldn't have fooled a 5 year old.

And you are so ****ing stupid that you believed him.

University
Old July 5th 11, 08:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 05/07/2011 13:02, francis wrote:
On Jul 5, 12:32 pm, Front wrote:
On 5 jul, 01:22, Dave - Cyclists
wrote:

Are you going to meet me at the Best Western Churchill Hotel on Marine
Parade, Dover as promised?

Sure its not the Churchill Guest House on Castle Hill Road?

You will fail to turn up at the agreed venue you chicken
****. I absolutely guarantee it.

Then I'm going to make you look an even bigger prat than you do already
& Simple Simon will have no choice but to accept my challenge.

University

I was present from 09:36 to 10:06. I passed the hotel several times in
both directions: no one called me ****, there was no sign written van
and no Dave. I left, by car, at 10:07.- Hide quoted text -

I didn't see you.

Nobody would have seen him. He wasn't there. The hotel doesn't exist.

University

Oh Front Mech... Dave - Cyclists VOR UK 33 July 6th 11 09:47 PM
Choosing a new front mech Tom Anderson UK 2 February 21st 11 11:12 PM
Front Mech Adjustment Nick Murphy UK 3 October 2nd 06 05:51 AM
Adjusting front mech Mark UK 9 August 22nd 06 08:58 AM
Dura Ace front mech M Series Marketplace 1 July 17th 03 10:37 AM