CYCLOCROSS

Old January 10th 13, 04:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default CYCLOCROSS

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY CYCLOCROS CHAMPIONHIP RACING IS HELD NEAR MADISON wISCONIN IN JANUARY ?
Old January 10th 13, 04:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 1/9/2013 10:13 PM, datakoll wrote:
PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY CYCLOCROS CHAMPIONHIP RACING IS HELD NEAR MADISON wISCONIN IN JANUARY ?

IT'S TOO HOT IN MIAMI AND THEY HAVE A CAPS LOCK PROBLEM TOO.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old January 10th 13, 10:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Helmut Springer

AMuzi wrote:
PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY CYCLOCROS CHAMPIONHIP RACING IS HELD NEAR MADISON wISCONIN IN JANUARY ?

IT'S TOO HOT IN MIAMI AND THEY HAVE A CAPS LOCK PROBLEM TOO.

here it's just getting cold and rainy again for the season, can't
watch a cyclocross race without steaming hot coffee...

--
Best regards
helmut springer panta rhei
Old January 10th 13, 12:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

WHAT'S CAPS LOCK ?

I HAVEN'T BEEN TO A CYCLO RACE THO I OWN ONE...I WATCHED AN AMA MOTO CHAMP A LONG TIME AGO LEARNING THE REAL SKILL IS IN LOW ORBIT BUT WHO GOE TO A RACE IN WISCONSIN AT 20F ?

LOUSIVILLE MAYBE...GOTTA CHECK WITH THE NAGVILLE SWEDE
Old January 10th 13, 02:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:36:17 AM UTC-5, datakoll wrote:
WHAT'S CAPS LOCK ?

I HAVEN'T BEEN TO A CYCLO RACE THO I OWN ONE...I WATCHED AN AMA MOTO CHAMP A LONG TIME AGO LEARNING THE REAL SKILL IS IN LOW ORBIT BUT WHO GOE TO A RACE IN WISCONSIN AT 20F ?

LOUSIVILLE MAYBE...GOTTA CHECK WITH THE NAGVILLE SWEDE

000000______00000

WORD IS THE EVENT AT 85 degrees will be offered on UTUBE THIS SUNDAY !!!!! NEYEYYEHAHAHHAHAHHA...maynbe the presentors will explain why they're freezing their buns off.

"The 2013 USA Cycling Cyclo-cross National Championships kicked off today at Badger Prairie State Park in Madison, Wis. and will continue for the next five days. The nation's pre-eminent cyclo-cross racers will toe the line in races for riders ages 10-and-up.
The highlight of the event will be Sunday, Jan. 13, when the elite riders contest their national championship race, which will be streamed live on YouTube. The elite women's race is scheduled to begin at 1 p.m. CT and the elite men's contest begins at 2:15 p.m., capping the entire event. The winners of the two elite races, U23 men’s and juniors men’s 17-18 race would each receive an automatic nomination to the American contingent contesting the 2013 UCI Cyclo-cross World Championships in Louisville on Feb. 1-3."

spectator bringing in a dead badger will get free lunch of cold brats,potato
and a quart stein of local brewed Fartblaster
Old January 10th 13, 05:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 20:13:04 -0800 (PST), datakoll
wrote:

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY CYCLOCROS CHAMPIONHIP RACING IS HELD NEAR MADISON wISCONIN IN JANUARY ?

It's cheaper and saves money. Nobody else wants to rent the track
during January except masochists. Track rental rates go up when the
weather improves.

Another clue is that some of the event organizing seems to be
happening at Pasqual's Cantina, across from the event.

Incidentally, your caps lock key appears to be stuck, probably from
the freezing weather. It should come unstuck when warmed or by May
2013, whichever comes first.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old January 11th 13, 02:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

THE KEYBPOARD, MY 3RD IS REBUILT OR WHATEVER EUPHISM ELL USES FOR A USED KEYBORD.
nork did it gain.

I wuz heded upriver toward Sant fay from Black Mesa pst Wedding Cake mesa whic may be on ots a knockout as is the rea, state prk in Ok pnhandle...the A is gone.

with a tall cool glass of OJ on the computer board when the asphalt rn out leabving a 6" plunge to dirt.....zack no keyboard No 2.

......I wuz on line to visit a cyclocross above Sandy Ego but had sched north. The S left lst week.

Yes, scheduling the event for Antartica cuts costs.But visions of the Dolomites reminds of the truly vulgar spec behvior ob theTour if not the TdCal.

Used to be we GP specs could wander the route no prob. Then crowds became unruloy n the Glen was cancelled. Laguna sloves the prob charging $250 for the weekend but we awl rich folk get unlimited access.Imagine, I can ride muh Redline into the pits to chat with Davey. Amanzin.

InI hven't gone tp Elkhart but when I passed thru to viosit Muzi, I was sprayed with poison by a special forces homo squad called in from homoville.....the locals explainartion whom aparnelty in the deep incisivness only a rural college topwn can bring , thought my longish hair specs me as one. naught !

Woth that mbience in mind, a falll venue in WI may bring forth crowd of druken yahoos swrming the track into a coingealing clodish mass. CCM

I XC ski. I swet profusely with a hert rate at 130. Could be the cyclos enjoy no dust cool track.

Tke a look at NOA WX. Its Surloyville. RUN YOUR PUG.

Ima gonna stay home n save for a new keyboard. mybe with a coffee table.
Old January 11th 13, 02:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

ach there's no adequate photo of Wedding Cake. One of the finest rocks in the SW. I'll get mine.
Old January 11th 13, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

http://www.michaelmcfadyenscuba.info...ake-Island.jpg

--
JS
Old January 11th 13, 03:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 1/10/2013 8:07 PM, datakoll wrote:
[...]

Keyboards (such as this very IBM brand keyboard) are aboutr
$10 on craigslist

Cyclocross Tom Kunich Racing 3 December 15th 09 04:30 PM
Cyclocross Tom Kunich Racing 28 December 1st 09 08:57 AM
cyclocross as you have never seen it Zebee Johnstone Australia 1 October 16th 06 04:45 AM
Cyclocross video #2: EV GP of Cyclocross Ryan Cousineau Racing 2 September 27th 06 11:35 PM
cyclocross is gay, but... [email protected] Racing 0 September 16th 06 01:25 AM