EZ-3 Owner Reviews???

Old September 20th 05, 12:19 AM
Don Boring

Default EZ-3 Owner Reviews???

I am looking to buy a Delta Trike
or a Quad but would consider a
CHEAP alternative like the EZ-3
if I was convinced it was worth the
money and could carry a substantial
amount of groceries in one trip.

As I recall, it has a dinky little basket
on it, and was wondering if anyone who
owns one has CUSTOMIZED it with a
bigger basket.

I own an EZ-1 and enjoy it for trips up
to 30 - 60 miles but need something to
go to the market with. I would love to
be essentially car free soon and the EZ-3
seems it would be desirable if it holds enough
junk in the da trunk.

And no, I really don't want to pull a trailer
even though Wally World has one for $110
that might work.

I appreciate any helpful feedback.

Don Boring
Glendora, CA. USA
Easy Racer EZ1-SC and Lightning Thunderbolt
Old September 20th 05, 01:07 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Don Boring wrote:
I am looking to buy a Delta Trike
or a Quad but would consider a
CHEAP alternative like the EZ-3...

The Sun EZ-3 is a delta trike.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"We are discussing whether humans as prey are 'natural'. Clearly,
they are, or that mountain lion wouldn't have been trying to eat a
human." - M.V.

Old September 20th 05, 01:39 AM
Bob Parnass

For EZ-3 trike owner info, see:

http://129.79.22.9/ez3/index.html

For a review, see:

http://www.bentrideronline.com/reviews/EZ3.htm

Bob Parnass, AJ9S GNU/Linux User http://parnass.com

Old September 20th 05, 02:09 AM
Don Boring

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 00:39:10 GMT, Bob Parnass
wrote:

For EZ-3 trike owner info, see:

http://129.79.22.9/ez3/index.html

For a review, see:

http://www.bentrideronline.com/reviews/EZ3.htm

Thanks for the cool link on resources.
I already read the Bentrider review and
have set on one once when they first
came out but never rode one.

I am definitely going to consider it.

DB
Old September 20th 05, 03:35 AM
Jeff Grippe

I did not like the EZ-3. I sold mine on ebay after having it for a few
months. I particularly didn't like the fact that because the drive train
only turns one of the rear wheels, the trike had a great deal of pedal
steer.

Ask specific questions and I'll tell you more about my experience with it.

Jeff