Will OLN be re-airing the 2006 TdF announcement?

Old October 25th 05, 01:16 AM

Default Will OLN be re-airing the 2006 TdF announcement?

I'm one of those DISH Network subscribers that got screwed out of
having OLN. I am switching to DIRECTV, but it won't be installed until
next Mon., the 31st., so I won't get to see the announcement. I
checked the OLN website but didn't see any future dates listed. Anyone
know? (Since I live in a rural area where anything resembling
"broadband" will be a sci-fi fantasy for at least a decade, I don't
have the luxuery of using cycling tv, WCSV (or whatever),
eurosport.com, or any of that stuff.)

Old October 25th 05, 04:31 PM
cosmo_the_third

If the do re-air it, it will be poorly edited, killing any sense the
viewer has of continuity. Also, Phil Liggett will be forced to
commentate over the edit version, so he will get confused every couple
of seconds. I know it's weak, but that's just how OLN rolls.

-Cosmo
http://cyclocosm.blogspot.com

--
cosmo_the_third

Old October 25th 05, 04:51 PM
Donald Munro

cosmo_the_third wrote:
Also, Phil Liggett will be forced to
commentate over the edit version, so he will get confused every couple

At least he won't be contractually bound to keep repeating LANCE's name
every 2nd sentence.

Old October 26th 05, 08:49 PM
Claudius Vitalis

At least he won't be contractually bound to keep repeating LANCE's name
every 2nd sentence.

Lance Lance Lance Lance Lance Lance Lance Lance Lance Lance Lance Lance
Lance ---------it made me dead to cycling..........