Lance-the-Miracle-Man

Old August 5th 06, 06:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
mal

Default Lance-the-Miracle-Man

You seem to know all the weasle reasons. Mountibank - is that your
translation?

And to return to your BS about "at least Virenque came clean" No he didn't.
He was caught. He cheated. He was pilloried. He returned.

Armstrong has nothing to come clean on. He was not "caught". He just kicked
everyone's ass for 7 years. Then retired.

He's an inspiration to cancer patients. And, given his degree of illness,
probably like most cancer survivers, wakes up every day waiting for the next
shoe to drop.

You and many like you, have no effing perspective at all.

smug prick. translate that.

For years I have watched this chicken **** banter. I haven't heard one TDF
competitor ripping into any of these guys. The ones who really "suffered" in
all this "cheating".

And don't bring up G Lemond. Fantastic rider who never failed a test. Could
have woe lots more without the shot gun and the collaboration of his team.
And the gentlemanly rules which carry an old champion an extra year.

Just a bunch of weekend social riders. And effing lawyers.

My apologies to many here. And to the others - eff off - get a life of your
own.

Old August 5th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
mal

well I really don't care who you are.

It's Montesquiou that I am trying to rate.

Though I do hope you're good at the cartoon bit.

Old August 5th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Montesquiou wrote:
After Heras and Hamilton, Floyd is the third Lieutenant of the gang called "
Lance-le-Miraculé " .
When will " The Boss - " fall ? or can we expect other Lieutenants to fall
before ?

http://www.nouvelobs.com/articles/p2178/a313110.html

Admit it, it's all been about LANCE all along for you.
Landis (and the rest of cycling) are just what our
military quaintly calls "collateral damage."

Old August 5th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 16:06:25 +0200, Montesquiou wrote:

"mal" a écrit dans le message de news:
However I agree with the OP

Regardless of Hamilton and Landis. Armstrong is no Virenque.

And cut that crap about "we're heading in the right direction".

Who is we, and who are you?

At least Virenque paid something. Very few I agree with you but after two
years he tell the true " Yes, I did it"
Lance, the "Boss of the Gang", or may I say "Livestrong and the Lance
Armstrong Foundations", is sellong his 60 million Livestrong yellow
bracelets for the the foundation and netted him tens of millions of dollars

As Leblanc said : "This is an organised mafia that spreads doping practices"

Then he is full of the ****, because cyclists have been doping for over one
hundred years. If there weren't organized mobs selling the stuff there'd be
disorganized mobs selling it.

Ron
Old August 5th 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

RonSonic wrote:
Then he is full of the ****, because cyclists have been doping for over one
hundred years. If there weren't organized mobs selling the stuff there'd be
disorganized mobs selling it.

Its a nice shiny new bandwagon. Everyone wants to jump on it.

Old August 5th 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
mal

Dear friend,

Now, explain to me why he was POSITIVE on CORTICOID and EPO during the 1999
TDF. ?

" Remember Christophe Bassons."

Hey Ponce. The only reason I'd accept friend from you is knowing that it's
your attempt at sarcasm.

I seem to remember him receiving his trophy in 1999.
Despite ponces like you who try to create dirt 7 years later, he still has
the trophy on the mantle.

He is no longer defending his reputation. In some groups he has none, in
others its unquestionable.
So it comes down to law. He has not been convicted / caught. And he gets
richer each court case.

He has 7 TDFs to his name. His rebound from cancer does make him a miracle
man.

You started the thread. Its your title. This is your smart arse attempt at
degrading a reputation.

smug tiny prick