rocking collegiarte race

Old March 7th 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default rocking collegiarte race

This is pretty cool:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ar07/mar07news
--
JT
****************************
Old March 7th 07, 02:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

This is pretty cool:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ar07/mar07news

14k Team TT? That promises to be a pretty aggro event.

What's the over/under on rider crashes in that?

Old March 7th 07, 08:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
This is pretty cool:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ar07/mar07news

Hey! Thanks for posting that. I'd missed it. My nephew will be
riding for JMU, so half the family is going for the weekend. Anyone
know any good biker bars in Philly? Lycra, not leather...

Old March 7th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jim Flom

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
This is pretty cool:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ar07/mar07news

Hey! Thanks for posting that. I'd missed it. My nephew will be
riding for JMU, so half the family is going for the weekend. Anyone
know any good biker bars in Philly? Lycra, not leather...

After the thursday night crit at Great Valley, there's that sports bar on
the way out of the industrial complex. But only during daylight savings
time, which I hear you Yanks are into already down there.

Old March 7th 07, 04:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Jim Flom wrote:

After the thursday night crit at Great Valley, there's that sports bar on
the way out of the industrial complex.

Are you talking about the one whose predominant sporting event is
mammary and pelvic oscillation? I love that place.

But only during daylight savings
time, which I hear you Yanks are into already down there.

Savings? We spend, baby!

Old March 8th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:

This is pretty cool:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...ar07/mar07news

I went to Philadelphia once: it was closed.

--
Michael Press