single or double bolt seat post clamp?

Old April 3rd 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unikid132

Default single or double bolt seat post clamp?

does it matter at all?

--
unikid132

~stairs are a hill with bumps~
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Go double. There better in the long run, as ive seen and had two many
single bolt ones not hold the seat well enough for me.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

im having the same problem....i currently have a single..ubt todayi went
to my bike man and got a double...

--
UniDudeDX

'My Youtube Profile!' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=unidudedx)

Naomi wrote:
trying to attach a picture of the tree, before it was circumsized.

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

Dunno what Jerrick's problems have been but I've been using 'this
Odyssey single-bolt clamp'
(http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=563) on both my trials
and muni. It's one big beefy bolt, and it's never come loose on me
before.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unikid132

well im not sure if i should get an animal single bolt clamp or a koxx
double bolt.

--
unikid132

~stairs are a hill with bumps~
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kyle_Destroyer

It's easier to strip a double bolt if you're not careful : /

--
Kyle_Destroyer

Shattered leg, can't even put weight on it for months, living
vicariously through forums.
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Kyle_Destroyer wrote:
It's easier to strip a double bolt if you're not careful : /

I feel the opposite. And when you do strip a single bolt it is useless.
A double bolt clamp, if you do happen to strip one set of threads, you
still have another.

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

maestro8 wrote:
Dunno what Jerrick's problems have been but I've been using 'this
Odyssey single-bolt clamp'
(http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=563) on both my trials
and muni. It's one big beefy bolt, and it's never come loose on me
before.

I've had my seat twist in the odyssey a few times. I'd recommend the
primo double bolt over it.

--
Seager

'The GreyMatter Jugglers' (http://www.greymatterjugglers.com) | 'Team
RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
(http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Kyle_Destroyer wrote:
It's easier to strip a double bolt if you're not careful : /

And that is the exact reason why i use single, and its alot more
convenient...

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[b]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*' (http://www.vimeo.com/824231)
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! ' (http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com' (renegadejuggling.com)

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
If the sun came out at night id be nocturnal....

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

maestro8 wrote:
Dunno what Jerrick's problems have been but I've been using 'this
Odyssey single-bolt clamp'
(http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=563) on both my trials
and muni. It's one big beefy bolt, and it's never come loose on me
before.

Do you think that would fit on a koxx-one frame?

--

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
If the sun came out at night id be nocturnal....

http://www.usenet.com

where to get a seat-clamp bolt-receiver barrel? [email protected] Techniques 0 May 1st 07 12:28 AM
Damn, i have broken a seat post bolt in the seat, but it is not a removablecover help silverfridge Unicycling 5 March 19th 06 08:47 AM
Seat Post Slipping - Seat Post Clamp Question [email protected] Techniques 14 April 23rd 05 01:05 AM
seat clamp bolt? Erin Unicycling 5 February 22nd 05 09:00 PM
Deda Zero stem with single bolt steerer clamp Pete Biggs Techniques 4 January 29th 05 10:31 PM