WTB: Campagnolo 2-bolt seatpost 26.8mm pre '78

Old November 16th 04, 02:18 AM
David Bilenkey

Default WTB: Campagnolo 2-bolt seatpost 26.8mm pre '78

Looking for a Campagnolo 2-bolt seatpost 26.8mm diameter without a limit
line (although with a limit line will be considered if I can't find an
earlier unit). Condition should be decent, and can be pretty rough. The key
here is that I'm hoping to not spend a fortune and the '65 Frejus it's going
on isn't a show bike (it's quite rough in spots). It'll be a rider.

Please let me know what you have and an asking price, and a pic or two if
possible.

Thanks,

David Bilenkey
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Old November 17th 04, 06:47 PM
bfd

"David Bilenkey" wrote in message ...
Looking for a Campagnolo 2-bolt seatpost 26.8mm diameter without a limit
line (although with a limit line will be considered if I can't find an
earlier unit). Condition should be decent, and can be pretty rough. The key
here is that I'm hoping to not spend a fortune and the '65 Frejus it's going
on isn't a show bike (it's quite rough in spots). It'll be a rider.

Please let me know what you have and an asking price, and a pic or two if
possible.

If anybody is interested, I have a NOS, 2-bolt, silver, Suntour
Superbe Pro seatpost for $50 plus shipping. I have pictures too.
Contact me at
Thanks.
Old November 17th 04, 08:50 PM
bfd

bfd wrote:
"David Bilenkey" wrote in message

Looking for a Campagnolo 2-bolt seatpost 26.8mm diameter without a

limit
line (although with a limit line will be considered if I can't find

an
earlier unit). Condition should be decent, and can be pretty rough.

The key
here is that I'm hoping to not spend a fortune and the '65 Frejus

it's going
on isn't a show bike (it's quite rough in spots). It'll be a rider.

Please let me know what you have and an asking price, and a pic or

two if
possible.

If anybody is interested, I have a NOS, 2-bolt, silver, Suntour
Superbe Pro seatpost for $50 plus shipping. I have pictures too.
Contact me at
Thanks.

I should also state that my NOS, silver, Suntour Superbe Pro seatpost
for $50 is a 26.8mm size. For pics or more info, contact me at

Thanks!