What Does That Windbag Dolan Look Like

Old August 8th 05, 07:58 PM
Edward Dolan

"nj_diver" wrote in message
oups.com...
"gnome-like".....yup....sounds about right. Do you know what a troll
is? The creepy little ugly gnome-like creature that hides under a
bridge. That would be Ed Dolan.

At least nj is trying to be original, using his own crude words. I will give
him a grade of B. But if he wants to get an A, he will have to show some
spark of genuine originality.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 8th 05, 08:10 PM
Edward Dolan

"Cyphus" wrote in message
Photo here...
http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/...cs/pepper1.jpg

No one will go to your link Cyphus because others have been burned too often
doing that. For all we know, you could be planting a virus.

Too bad you can't post pictures directly to the newsgroup. You would like
that no doubt. Then we could spend all our time seeing who could come up
with the most disgusting pictures. They used to do this on the Monkey Island
website which was notorious for being brainless, vulgar and extremely
asinine. Even Meinecke disapproved of that sort of thing.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 10th 05, 12:59 AM
ROTB

How about you ROTB? Do you give a damn whether or
not your wife or significant bitch achieves an orgasm? We here on ARBR need
to know.
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Ed:

I haven't bothered trying to give my gal an orgasm since she stopped
shaving. I get lost in the jungle every time I try. Here's a picture of
her: www.thewvsr.com/greenparty.htm

--ROTB

Old August 10th 05, 05:10 AM
Edward Dolan

"ROTB" wrote in message
ups.com...
How about you ROTB? Do you give a damn whether or
not your wife or significant bitch achieves an orgasm? We here on ARBR
need
to know.
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Ed:

I haven't bothered trying to give my gal an orgasm since she stopped
shaving. I get lost in the jungle every time I try. Here's a picture of
her: www.thewvsr.com/greenparty.htm

--ROTB

Neither I nor anyone else with an ounce of brains will ever go to link.
Either say it in words or forget about it.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 14th 05, 11:03 AM

Default What Does That Windbag Dolan Look Like

ROTB,

Here's a google link to Ed's pictu

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...b2844f3aa23cae

Old August 14th 05, 11:12 AM

ROTB,

Direct link to Ed Dolan jpeg:

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/...um=0&adjust=-1

Old August 14th 05, 01:22 PM
Mark Leuck

wrote in message
oups.com...
ROTB,

Direct link to Ed Dolan jpeg:

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/...um=0&adjust=-1

Can't be, Ed doesn't have a recumbent (although he claims otherwise)

Old August 15th 05, 04:55 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...
ROTB,

Here's a google link to Ed's pictu

[...]

And risk a virus? You've got to be kidding!

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 15th 05, 04:57 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...
ROTB,

Direct link to Ed Dolan jpeg:

[...]

Old August 21st 05, 07:12 AM
Johnny ReBike

On 9-Aug-2005, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"ROTB" wrote in message
ups.com...
How about you ROTB? Do you give a damn whether or
not your wife or significant bitch achieves an orgasm? We here on ARBR
need
to know.
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Ed:

I haven't bothered trying to give my gal an orgasm since she stopped
shaving. I get lost in the jungle every time I try. Here's a picture of
her: www.thewvsr.com/greenparty.htm

--ROTB

Neither I nor anyone else with an ounce of brains will ever go to link.
Either say it in words or forget about it.

It is a photograph by Seymour Bush.

--
Johnny ReBike
ReBike - Slowest Bike in the Known Universe