What Makes ARBR's TROLL Tic?

Old September 13th 05, 09:57 PM
LoGo USA

Default What Makes ARBR's TROLL Tic?

Hey guys -

I've got BIG NEWS - the latest word,
A red hot rumor! Have you heard?:
The TROLL, revolting and reviled,
Is JOE McCARTHY'S ******* CHILD!

No, no, I'm kidding, which you knew,
But someone wonders if it's true...
'Cause that's how innuendo works -
A sleazy tool for lowlife jerks
Who lack integrity (and wits).
With baseless charges, hypocrites,
Ashamed, shot down by interaction,
Try innunendo as distraction.

The TROLL, in hopes that by repeating
His lies they might seem true, keeps bleating.
He's called me librul, homo, nerd,
A dwarf and one archaic word
He dredged up, lacking provocation,
A term suggesting masturbation.
Which tells us what? One muddled head,
The TROLL himself, just late night, said:

Those who bring up this subject are heavily into
it themselves. You stand condemned out of your
own foul and filthy mouth.

If that's a fact, then folks, he lied
When he quite eagerly denied
That he indulged in self-abuse -
No weasel word, no lame excuse
Refutes a simple basic fact.
It's black and white; it's not abstract.
But here's the way out for this TROLL:
His memory is one big hole.

"I don't recall those words," he'll smirk,
Full knowing that won't really work.
(That dog won't hunt; that horse ain't breathin'.)
He rants and raves, irate and seethin',
If somone gives him archive links;
The TROLL avers that research stinks,
Or he might get a worm or virus.
His lame evasions truly tire us.

Or he may try the pity ploy:
He's been attacked; he has no joy
Because some vandal used his name.
But six months later he would claim
Those posts when his 'Milestone' was 'met'.
I pinged him, but he hasn't yet
Replied - another trick he tries,
But which, of course, the TROLL denies:

A true troll will NEVER be responsive
whereas I am ALWAYS responsive.

The TROLL dips in his sleaze-filled bag
For that one or another gag.
We've seen his stunts on this newsgroup;
One never knows how low he'll stoop.
He's tried 'em all, not once or twice,
But many times. He might act nice
Like some small dog in someone's lap,
Till you reach out, and then he'll snap!

As Jeff Grippe wrote:

[The TROLL] can't "be nice". [He] can "act nice"
for short stretches but that isn't the same thing.
Basically at [his] core [he is] nasty.

Or he might use his 'I HATE [BLANK]!'
Where [BLANK] is anything the crank
Can find he thinks that he can use -
Top posting, beards or New York Jews -
To fill the gap that's left behind
As hands outrun his dull, slow mind.
He'll play this single issue card
Until it's dead, still flogging hard...

He'll act as though he truly cares
How people post, that facial hair's
A clue to someone's crucial flaw;
At others' protests, he'll guffaw...
The TROLL has sworn (a time or two):

I say what I believe [is] true...

Exaggerations are just lies,
Deceit, false accusations, guys.

This TROLL throws words as if they're stones;
When they're thrown back, he whines and moans,
'Cause he's exposed, his house of glass
In shattered pieces. He can't pass
This basic test of selfish greed:
Does anybody want to read
The words that he's about to write
As he's mistyping late each night?

He doesn't know; he doesn't care.
HIS EGO aches to see them there
On ARBR; why not some newsgroup
Where mindless monkeys howl and whoop?
Is it because here he's unique?
He stands alone... but he's a freak.
Browse ARBR; see the callous cad,
Archived in infamy - how sad!

His foolish errors, dumb mistakes,
His spiteful spirit, blatant fakes,
His phony claims of high IQ,
Linguistic skill and fine arts, too -
Recorded, with his hateful bile,
His cursing, plus atop the pile
His claim to be a "good TROLL". RI-I-I-GHT...
Once he's long gone and out of sight!

Unless he's GONE (not 'going') soon,
This TROLL could use a diff'rent tune.
Though I won't write a song for him,
Here's one for Slugger, Jeff and Jim.
(The lyrics have been plagiarized,
Adapted, altered and revised.)
This orn'ry wordsmith LoGo fellow
Suggests a song that we might bellow:

CAROL OF THE TROLL

We've seen the TROLL day after day
His too familiar themes replay.
He'll bleat and bleat; the words repeat:
Discord and strife, bad will, no bikes.

Week after week the same old tune;
He swears that he'll be leaving soon,
But we'll get bored and want restored:
Discord and strife, bad will, no bikes.

He bellows on, though 'bent folk weep,
All night when he should be asleep.
He guzzles wine, mistypes a line:
Disco dance rife, wed Bill, no tykes.

Some bow their heads in deep despair;
Month after month the TROLL's still there.
His hate is strong; his mocking song:
Discord and strife, bad will, no bikes.

We hope the day at last will come,
When forums for recumbentdom
Can get along without his song:
Discord and strife, bad will, no bikes.

When he'll go tromping on his way,
And ARBR goes from night to day,
As voices chime new songs sublime
Of peace and fun, good will - and BIKES!

Regards,
Wayne

Old September 13th 05, 11:19 PM
Edward Dolan

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey guys -

I've got BIG NEWS - the latest word,
A red hot rumor! Have you heard?:
The TROLL, revolting and reviled,
Is JOE McCARTHY'S ******* CHILD!

[...]

*******ization has to do with sex, so LoGo is right on topic as usual.

Please get on to your favorite subjects right away. There is no sense in
beating about the bush. We know you only want to talk about excretion and
fornication - so just get to it. No one but no one is reading your jive.
Hells Bells, I was the only one here who ever read it and you were brainless
enough to alienate me. That is stupid beyond stupid.
[...]

We only want to know what you think of the excretory function and the sexual
function. Anything else you have to say is beside the point. Try to stay
exclusively on those two subjects as we know that is where your pea size
brain is 100% of the time. The poet who sits on a toilet stool ****ting and
masturbating at the same time. That is Wayne LoGo as far as I can determine
from his posts.

You might want to see a doctor about you bowel problem and you might want to
see a sex therapist about your masturbation problem. The rest of us can't
really be expected to bail you out of the cesspool you have fallen into. You
a piece of filth beyond compare. Btu this is what happens when you are into
nothing but ass and fornication.

Christ, he does not even have sense enough to write something short. I don't
think even Tom Sherman, who is a donkey of the first order, will want to
wade through his pile of manure. LoGo has become a total absurdity here on
ARBR. Well, I tried to help him out but he proved incorrigible. Let him stew
in his own rectal and genital juices.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 14th 05, 02:38 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Edward Dolan wrote:
Christ, he [Wayne Leggett] does not even have sense enough to write something short....

Wayne Leggett is Christ? Christ did lecture at enough length for the
New Testament to be written.

I don't
think even Tom Sherman, who is a donkey of the first order, will want to
wade through his [Wayne Leggett] pile of manure....

Wayne Leggett is almost a great of writer as G. Daniels [1] is.

[1] Mr. Daniels' deliberate misuse of the English language is simply
brilliant.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old September 14th 05, 05:12 AM
Slugger

As Jeff Grippe wrote:

[...]

Thats a catchy song Wayne.
What do you think ed? *rollseyes*
Old September 14th 05, 06:36 PM
LoGo USA

Hi guys (and bye guys) -

I'm gonna toss the TROLL a bone,
Herewith the poopy poet's gone -
Not 'going soon' or 'leaving, but...'
I'm outahere; the door is shut.
Please don't expect the TROLL to follow;
His farewells ring a little hollow.

For those who'd like a longer version,
And who don't share the TROLL's aversion
To links submitted with a post,
Please click. I think you'll find at most
Another browser window open -
No cookies, worms or spyware gropin'.

http://www.logo-us.com/pow/arbr.htm

This link will last for one fortnight,
Then all the TROLL rhymes leave my site.
The task I'd hoped to do's not done,
But still... I hope you had some fun.

Regards,
Wayne

Old September 15th 05, 03:10 AM
LoGo USA

Hey guys -

Mike wrote:

I enjoyed your run here. [If] you still have the [poem]
with the line mentioning 'red face, brown feet' ... add
it to the temporary page, please?

Thanks! There is now an HTML version at:

http://www.logo-us.com/pow/chaff.htm

If anyone else wants to make a personal reply or request
any others of those snippy snippets, it might be more
efficient and less irritating to some members of the
group if you send me a personal email. The address is,
of course, all over my website and repeated below in two
forms, one of which should be readable in whatever form
you view ARBR postings:

or wayne at logo-us dot com

The character between 'logo' and 'us' is a hyphen (short
dash), usually the key just to the right of the 0 (ZERO)
key on a US alpha keyboard.

I'm happy to try to provide whatever you'd like, if you
can describe it well enough for me to dig it out, in
either plain text (ASCII), rich text format (RTF) or
HTML.

Regards,
Wayne

Old September 15th 05, 04:59 AM
Edward Dolan

"Mike Rice" wrote in message
So long Wayne, I do hope you'll occasionally reconsider.

I enjoyed your run here, futile as it may have been. Even read one of
your efforts to friends not into the arbr scene. Do you still have the
one with the line mentioning 'red face, brown feet'? And if so would
you add it to the temporary page, please?

Your most recent efforts seem to have resonated rather strongly with
Mr. E, judging by his one track spewage in his follow-ups to your
efforts. And yes, I realize that stirring him up wasn't your real
intent (at least not at first). Unfortunately stirring him up seems to
be the most likely outcome of any effort to get some semblance of
reasonable behavior out of the famous Mr. E.

[...]

There is no point in being civilized with a foul mouth filthy minded piece
of human scum who goes on and on about **** and cum. I will take the X-rated
Jim and Slugger approach and be a barbarian myself. It is less effort and is
universally understood, even by the likes of a scurrilous wordsmith like
Wayne Leggett. I told him repeatedly to lay off the allusions to excrement
and sex but to no avail. He is into filth the same way that X-rated Jim and
Slugger are. But a half-ass educated piece of filth is a hundred times worse
than simpletons like them.

I know his type well. They used to hang out near any large university campus
back in the 60's. They would sprawl on the sidewalk in such a way that you
had to step over them to get around them. I always regarded them as filthy
scum and less than human. I think they would maybe take a course or two in
the arts, but they would never see anything through to graduation. Mostly
they just liked to hang out and think themselves superior to everyone else.
Can you imagine these societal rejects having the gall to think themselves
superior to Ed Dolan the Great? Perish the thought!

These beatnik poets (hippies and yuppies) ruined the good times that would
otherwise have prevailed back in the 60's except for their loathsome
presence. I have always hated them and I have always been right about them.
Their brains are permanently mired in their testicles. They always looked
filthy and they always acted filthy. Very many of them came to an early
death and I rejoiced at each and everyone of their deaths. Good riddance to
bad rubbish! It would have been better if they had never been born.

Furthermore, it is a pain in the ass to have to read verse when everything
else that is done on this newsgroup is on the level of common everyday
written prose. Truth to tell, no one enjoys reading verse and most have
sense enough not to bother with it. If Wayne Leggett has anything to say to
this group, he can say it the way the rest of us say it - or he can go to
Hell for all I care. Great Saints like myself are put here on this earth to
tell it like it is.

Old September 15th 05, 05:06 AM
Edward Dolan

"Slugger" wrote in message
[...]
Thats a catchy song Wayne.
What do you think ed? *rollseyes*

I didn't get to the song part Slugger, because I couldn't get pass all the
allusions to **** and cum. But that sure never stops you, does it?

Old September 15th 05, 05:59 AM
Edward Dolan

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi guys (and bye guys) -

I'm gonna toss the TROLL a bone,
Herewith the poopy poet's gone -
Not 'going soon' or 'leaving, but...'
I'm outahere; the door is shut.
Please don't expect the TROLL to follow;
His farewells ring a little hollow.

For those who'd like a longer version,
And who don't share the TROLL's aversion
To links submitted with a post,
Please click. I think you'll find at most
Another browser window open -
No cookies, worms or spyware gropin'.

http://www.logo-us.com/pow/arbr.htm

This link will last for one fortnight,
Then all the TROLL rhymes leave my site.
The task I'd hoped to do's not done,
But still... I hope you had some fun.

Wow, not a single allusion to **** and cum (except for "poopy poet"). How
can this be when his many other verses are just full of it? I can only
conclude that the above was not written by Wayne Leggett at all, but rather
by an impostor. The real Wayne Leggett could never write more than a stanza
without getting heavily into **** and cum.

But in any event, Wayne Leggett, the Poet of **** and Cum, will never be
missed on this newsgroup. Truth be told, it is a pain in the ass to read
verse when everyone else is writing simple prose. Those who do this sort of
thing are onanists, who do not want to communicate nor to receive
communication. They are only into themselves.