Break it down for me

Old September 25th 05, 04:02 PM
nget

Default Break it down for me

'Sunset Lowracer [TM Wrote:
one note johnny

I have enough experience with chain saws to know that operating a
chain
saw is much less fun than riding an Earth Cycles Sunset Lowracer [TM]
[1].

The image of Mr. Daniels sticking a running chainsaw into a vat of hot
oil is as humorous as his creative use of the English language.

[1] Even a common ORANGE Earth Cycles Sunset Lowracer [TM].
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"They [hominids] ARE acceptable prey, ESPECIALLY mountain bikers."
- M.V.

Tell a joke once and then move on otherwise you will look stupid.Your
bike is just a bike,get over it.

--
nget

Old September 25th 05, 08:07 PM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

nget anonymously snipes:
'Sunset Lowracer [TM Wrote:
[1] Even a common ORANGE Earth Cycles Sunset Lowracer [TM].

Tell a joke once and then move on otherwise you will look stupid.[ ]Your
bike is just a bike,[ ]get over it.

"Space" bar broken?

Obviously you don't get it. To quote a famous racing cyclist,
"It's not about the bike".

Old September 25th 05, 10:28 PM
nget

'Sunset Lowracer [TM Wrote:
Lunatic wrote

[1] Even a common ORANGE Earth Cycles Sunset Lowracer [TM].

Tell a joke once and then move on otherwise you will look stupid.[

]Your
bike is just a bike,[ ]get over it.
[/color]

"Space" bar broken?

Obviously you don't get it. To quote a famous racing cyclist,
"It's not about the bike".
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"They [hominids] ARE acceptable prey, ESPECIALLY mountain bikers."
- M.V.[/color]
No Tom ,its all about mountain lions right?

--
nget

Old September 26th 05, 04:55 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

nget who? anonymously snipes:
'Sunset Lowracer [TM Wrote:
Lunatic wrote

[1] Even a common ORANGE Earth Cycles Sunset Lowracer [TM].

Tell a joke once and then move on otherwise you will look stupid.[

]Your
bike is just a bike,[ ]get over it.

"Space" bar broken?

Obviously you don't get it. To quote a famous racing cyclist,
"It's not about the bike".
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"They [hominids] ARE acceptable prey, ESPECIALLY mountain bikers."
- M.V.[/color]
No Tom ,its all about mountain lions right?[/color]

Indeed. Mountain lions [1] eat mountain bikers. Since there is no such
thing as a "lowracer lion", it is very unlikely that I will get eaten
while riding either of my Earth Cycles Sunset Lowracers [TM].

[1] Felis concolor for Ed Dolan.

Old September 26th 05, 06:25 AM
nget

'Sunset Lowracer [TM Wrote:
Lunatic wrote

[1] Even a common ORANGE Earth Cycles Sunset Lowracer [TM].

Tell a joke once and then move on otherwise you will look

stupid.[
]Your
bike is just a bike,[ ]get over it.

"Space" bar broken?

Obviously you don't get it. To quote a famous racing cyclist,
"It's not about the bike".
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"They [hominids] ARE acceptable prey, ESPECIALLY mountain bikers."
- M.V.
[/color]
No Tom ,its all about mountain lions right?[/color][/color]

Indeed. Mountain lions [1] eat mountain bikers. Since there is no such
thing as a "lowracer lion", it is very unlikely that I will get eaten
while riding either of my Earth Cycles Sunset Lowracers [TM].

[1] Felis concolor for Ed Dolan.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"They [hominids] ARE acceptable prey, ESPECIALLY mountain bikers."
- M.V.
I should really be leaving now Tom.I no longer wish to see you drooling
like this.Let me leave you with a good word and that word is
balance.Balance is not just for cycling but for your whole life.
Your friend
Mark.

--
nget

Old September 26th 05, 10:38 AM
Peter Clinch

Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic wrote:

There is a scientifically proven inverse correlation between rider
intelligence and preferred front wheel size.

Up to a point. I don't think eggheads really go for skateboard wheels
on the front. An interesting point of speculation here may be whether
Sir Clive Sinclair's penchant for /very/ small wheels on his cycle
products shows him to be very clever, or not actually as clever as he
likes to think... ;-)

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Old September 26th 05, 11:23 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

nget (Mark ?) wrote:

I should really be leaving now Tom.I no longer wish to see you drooling
like this.Let me leave you with a good word and that word is
balance.Balance is not just for cycling but for your whole life.

If I lose my balance, I can still ride my blue Earth Cycles Dragonflyer
[TM] [1] trike.

[1] http://www.ihpva.org/incoming/2002/Dragonflyer/.

Old September 26th 05, 11:33 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Peter Clinch, Medical Physics IT Officer at Univ. of Dundee, Ninewells
Hospital, wrote:
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic wrote:

There is a scientifically proven inverse correlation between rider
intelligence and preferred front wheel size.

Up to a point. I don't think eggheads really go for skateboard wheels
on the front. An interesting point of speculation here may be whether
Sir Clive Sinclair's penchant for /very/ small wheels on his cycle
products shows him to be very clever, or not actually as clever as he
likes to think... ;-)

Here is the bike the devil rides:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/news/feb05/germany-cycling-tandem-61.jpg,
http://www.recordholders.org/images/didi2.jpg,
http://www.birdy-freunde.de/faltradkultur/img/didisenft.jpg,
http://home.foni.net/~cadam/Linkbilder/largestbicycle.jpg.

Notice the wheel size.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"...john dear owns a tuscany reserve next door to the bay shore
folks" - G. Daniels

Old September 26th 05, 11:56 AM
Peter Clinch

Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic wrote:

Here is the bike the devil rides:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/news/feb05/germany-cycling-tandem-61.jpg,
http://www.recordholders.org/images/didi2.jpg,
http://www.birdy-freunde.de/faltradkultur/img/didisenft.jpg,
http://home.foni.net/~cadam/Linkbilder/largestbicycle.jpg.

Notice the wheel size.

But is the devil smart or is he stupid? I think it could be argued
either way... ;-)

Pete.

Old September 26th 05, 03:55 PM
nget

'Sunset Lowracer [TM Wrote:
Fanatic']nget (Mark ) wrote:

I should really be leaving now Tom.I no longer wish to see you

drooling
like this.Let me leave you with a good word and that word is
balance.Balance is not just for cycling but for your whole life.

If I lose my balance, I can still ride my blue Earth Cycles
Dragonflyer
[TM] [1] trike.

[1] http://www.ihpva.org/incoming/2002/Dragonflyer/.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

"They [hominids] ARE acceptable prey, ESPECIALLY mountain bikers."
- M.V.

See Tom ride his trike.Ride Tom ride.Can your friend Johnny ride a
trike too?

--
nget