Kerry: Road Bush: Mountain

Old October 15th 04, 12:16 AM
the black rose

Hunrobe wrote:
Blair P. Houghton

wrote in part:
And
his behavior is reprehensible, inexcusable, and criminal.

---snip----

Lots of adjectives. Not one fact. Are you running for office?

*falls over laughing*

Hehehehe, thanks, after watching the last debate (after also watching
the first 2), I needed that. Hee hee hee.

-km

--
Only cowards fight kids -- unidentified Moscow protester

proud to be owned by a yorkie
Old October 15th 04, 04:40 AM
Blair P. Houghton

David L. Johnson wrote:
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:26:06 +0000, Bill Sornson wrote:

David L. Johnson wrote:
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:42:10 +0000, Bill Sornson wrote:

Bill "haughty versus no pretention...but who cares" S.

No pretense. Right. Just like he's a "real" Texan. No real Texan
would go to Yale.

Yeah, those 30-year-old criticisms are really meaningful.

If not, why are the Bushies financing the Swift Boat people?

Because sophistry is their only rhetorical weapon.

--Blair
"The truth evades them."
Old October 15th 04, 04:44 AM
Blair P. Houghton

David L. Johnson wrote:
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:42:10 +0000, Bill Sornson wrote:
Bill "haughty versus no pretention...but who cares" S.
No pretense. Right. Just like he's a "real" Texan. No real Texan
would go to Yale.
Yeah, those 30-year-old criticisms are really meaningful.

If not, why are the Bushies financing the Swift Boat people?

They're not.

Yes they are.

From an email I lost the header to:

"These attacks on John Kerry are part of a Bush smear
campaign against John Kerry; they are financed by Bob
Perry, a Texas Republican friend of Karl Rove, and are
organized and promoted by a Republican communications firm,
Spaeth Communications."

--Blair
"Bushies up the river."
Old October 15th 04, 07:51 AM
Hunrobe

Blair P. Houghton

wrote in part:

Yes they are.

From an email I lost the header to:

Was that before or after you lost your homework when the 60 lb coyote ate it?

Regards,
Bob Hunt

Old October 15th 04, 01:39 PM
Jym Dyer

*falls over laughing*

=v= Speaking of falling over, I've corrected the Subject:
title up there. Surely someone who slips in a mud puddle
after three weeks of mostly dry weather is no mountain
biker.
_Jym_
Old October 15th 04, 02:12 PM
the black rose

Blair P. Houghton wrote:
Hunrobe wrote:
Lots of adjectives. Not one fact. Are you running for office?

All fact, and he's running for office, and he does not deserve
to live, much less hold an office in a government.

Wow.

-km

Old October 15th 04, 02:19 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 03:20:48 GMT, Blair P. Houghton wrote:

Finally, an accurate statement! Of course, since no American President has ever
been "actually elected by the people" (darn that pesky Constitution and its
Electoral College!) it's also rather pointless.

You might want to read the Constitution.

Since the elctoral college voters are not bound by the votes of the
people, yes, the electoral college truly elects the president. There
is nothing preventing them from putting Joe Liebermann in as president
and John McCain in as Vice-President, for instance.

The people vote for the electoral college who usually, but not
absolutely always, votes the ticket they are supposed to represent.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old October 15th 04, 03:12 PM
Mark Hickey

"H. M. Leary" wrote:

Ičll be glad when this election is over. Then we can get back to complaining
that Gore ( remembe rhim/ ) actually won the election.

Be careful what you wish for... Matt Drudge (www.drudgereport.com)
posted a page from the DNC Colorado manual that instructs their
operatives to start complaining about voting irregularities even if
there ARE none present.

It's going to be a really, really ugly election I'm afraid - hope it's
a landslide (in relative terms, at least).

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame
Old October 15th 04, 03:13 PM
SuperSlinky

Blair P. Houghton said...

Anyone check on the status of Chalabi today? No? Then we know
how you feel about Bush's "covert operatives".

What does an Arab political trickster have to do with Kerry being Jane
Fonda with a scrotum? We won't dwell on the fact that the scrotum is on
his face.

--Blair
"On your left, bitch."

Arm in arm with Stalin and Pol Pot.

George Bush crashes mountain bike, again dreaded Social Issues 0 July 27th 04 07:04 AM
Lance vs George W Bush John Racing 0 July 20th 04 06:30 AM
Bush crashes mountain biking. Callistus Valerius Racing 36 May 26th 04 04:42 PM
Sierra Nevada - Tioga/Sonora Pass [email protected] Rides 1 November 3rd 03 07:52 AM