Ride your bike to the Polls

Old November 3rd 04, 10:50 PM
Dane Jackson

Claire Petersky wrote:

They're predicting ~85% turn out for the county, Dane. You probably just
have a neighborhood that votes after work, as opposed to before.

That could be. I'm reasonably happy with the local election results. As
for the nationals, I'm really feeling like the British were when they were
looking at another term for Thatcher.

Ick.

--
Dane Jackson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.
Old November 8th 04, 08:20 PM
AustinMN

Maggie wrote:
"AustinMN" wrote in message
Maggie wrote:
I just hope we have a President when I wake up tomorrow. A repeat of
last year will really suck.

Last year...I think it was four years ago. And it was brought on by a
democrat.

Ok 4 years ago........Gosh republicans are so anal. I made a mistake.
A mistake. Liberal Democrats sometimes make mistakes. Rarely but
sometimes. ;-)

The thing is, they keep making the same mistakes, as in running a
Massachusetts democrat for President.

Austin
--
I'm pedaling as fast as I durn well please!
There are no X characters in my address

Old November 8th 04, 10:40 PM
Bill Baka

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 14:20:28 -0600, AustinMN wrote:

Maggie wrote:
"AustinMN" wrote in message
Maggie wrote:
I just hope we have a President when I wake up tomorrow. A repeat of
last year will really suck.

Last year...I think it was four years ago. And it was brought on by a
democrat.

Ok 4 years ago........Gosh republicans are so anal. I made a mistake.
A mistake. Liberal Democrats sometimes make mistakes. Rarely but
sometimes. ;-)

The thing is, they keep making the same mistakes, as in running a
Massachusetts democrat for President.

Austin

Too bad John John (Kennedy) had to go down with his plane.
He would have been elected just by the name.
That would have been a case where I was glad to see the son elected.
Bill Baka