bennet bicycle

Old November 7th 04, 04:50 AM
chestie

Default bennet bicycle

I rode a bennet 10 speed (or is it bennett) ~15 years ago, I'm trying
to find info on this bike, google isn't loving me on this search.

Does anyone know what country it was made in, and whether it's fairly
standard with interchangeable parts that might be easily found for it
today?

Old November 7th 04, 05:24 AM
Zoot Katz

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 14:50:40 +1100, ,
chestie wrote:

Does anyone know what country it was made in, and whether it's fairly
standard with interchangeable parts that might be easily found for it
today?

Taiwan or Japan would be the my first guess and just branded "bennet"
by the importer. The parts that wear out are easily obtainable
--
zk
Old November 7th 04, 05:56 AM
chestie

Zoot Katz writes:

Taiwan or Japan would be the my first guess and just branded "bennet"
by the importer. The parts that wear out are easily obtainable

Thank you. I think it was Japan, I've got some more info, the frame
has a sticker with Mikki Japan on it. That answers my question,
thanks.