URGENT : At last, Lance regrets his stupid speech

Old September 10th 05, 12:03 AM

Default URGENT : At last, Lance regrets his stupid speech

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...773671,00.html

Old September 10th 05, 12:09 AM
Me

On 9/9/05 4:03 PM, in article ,
"Montesquiou" Montesquiou wrote:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...773671,00.html

Lance?
What the ****...........

Old September 10th 05, 01:33 AM
RJG

"Me" wrote in message
On 9/9/05 4:03 PM, in article ,
"Montesquiou" Montesquiou wrote:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...773671,00.html

Lance?
What the ****...........

People get Lance and Colin Powell mixed up all the time--its the
haircut--and the fact that all Americans look alike.

Old September 10th 05, 01:35 AM
B. Lafferty

"Me" wrote in message
On 9/9/05 4:03 PM, in article ,
"Montesquiou" Montesquiou wrote:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...773671,00.html

Lance?
What the ****...........

"I've never used illegal performance enhancing products." "Keep my urine
frozen for 10 years so it can be tested."

Opps..........the new test shows I used EPO in 1999. Oh the irony.

Old September 10th 05, 02:52 AM
CritAm

Brian, Does the test result that was reported really prove that he used EPO
in 1999 without fault ? Or are you just basing your statement on a
newspaper article's claim ? Of course I expected you to make this
statement. You Lance hater you.
"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
link.net...

Old September 10th 05, 10:37 AM

"RJG" a écrit dans le message de news:

"Me" wrote in message
On 9/9/05 4:03 PM, in article ,
"Montesquiou" Montesquiou wrote:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...773671,00.html

Lance?

People get Lance and Colin Powell mixed up all the time--its the
haircut--and the fact that all Americans look alike.

LOL

L.A. Confidential Excerpt 'Dis Guy Racing 3 October 10th 04 05:31 AM
How much is Nike profitting Jiyang Chen Racing 48 August 11th 04 03:18 PM
Don't make Lance Mad Raptor Racing 144 August 9th 04 08:10 PM
Lance vs George W Bush John Racing 0 July 20th 04 06:30 AM