More road lice

Old August 10th 17, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default More road lice

The scum cyclists think that they can do just what they want. All cyclists
pure scum/trash. No exceptions. I detest all cyclists.
Cyclist swarms in Greenwich are stopping buses and drivers in their tracks
in new 'Bikestormz' craze

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/15...omments-anchor

Old August 10th 17, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

On 10/08/2017 21:41, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
The scum cyclists think that they can do just what they want. All cyclists
pure scum/trash. No exceptions. I detest all cyclists.
Cyclist swarms in Greenwich are stopping buses and drivers in their tracks
in new 'Bikestormz' craze

Kids having fun outdoors in the summer holidays. Whatever next!

As I remember it wheelies were also popular in the 1970s but don't seem
to have been so popular in the intervening years.

Did you not have a bike when you were a kid?

Old August 10th 17, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 9:41:18 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
The scum cyclists think that they can do just what they want. All cyclists
pure scum/trash. No exceptions. I detest all cyclists.
Cyclist swarms in Greenwich are stopping buses and drivers in their tracks
in new 'Bikestormz' craze

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/15...omments-anchor

A few lice can stop a load of buses?

How so?
Old August 11th 17, 09:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 10.08.2017 22:41, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I detest all cyclists.

I take that as a compliment coming from you.
Old August 14th 17, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 12:00:56 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The scum cyclists think that they can do just what they want. All cyclists
pure scum/trash. No exceptions. I detest all cyclists.
Cyclist swarms in Greenwich are stopping buses and drivers in their tracks
in new 'Bikestormz' craze

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/15...omments-anchor

They're not stopping them. If a cyclists disobeys the rules of the road,
assume he isn't where he shouldn't be and run him over. It'll be his own
fault.

You are WORSE than the scum cyclist who thinks he can do just what he wants!
Unlike the cyclist, you even BRAG about it, time and again, you psychotic
road rowdy!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Around here they like to run in front of cars for a laugh. For some reason

More road lice Mr Pounder Esquire UK 1 August 29th 15 07:14 PM
Bicycles are not suitable road transport, they are too vulnerable to the slightest road fault. Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 22 September 2nd 12 05:47 AM
Spanish road safety film teaches drivers how to share the road Simon Mason UK 0 January 17th 12 04:22 PM
Instant Review: eggbeaters on a road bike with road shoes TimC Australia 11 September 30th 07 11:31 AM
Urslutla D Loser is a dumb bimbo with pubic lice PorchMonkey4Life Australia 0 January 8th 07 07:29 AM