Neasden driver admits killing hero cyclist in Harrow collision

Old August 16th 17, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Neasden driver admits killing hero cyclist in Harrow collision

Mr Clifton, a father-of-three, suffered serious head injuries in the
crash just yards from his home at around midnight on 20 June 2015 and
was pronounced dead at the scene.

He had previously been granted a police award for bravery after stopping
the mugging of an elderly woman by hanging on to the attacker until
officers arrived.

But modest Mr James, from Cullington Close, did not collected the award
because he said did not want a fuss.

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/news/c...sion-1-4912733
Old August 16th 17, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:00:39 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH idiot's BLATHER

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world: