Today's Broomhilda

Old May 3rd 17, 01:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Today's Broomhilda

I read the Washington Post on a different computer, so it isn't
convenient to post a link.

On 2 May 2017, in the Washington Post:

Broomhilda: I'm gonna jog 20 miles, Gaylord!

Gaylord: You're not in good enough shape to jog that far!

Broomhilda: I didn't say all in the same month.

Hey, I've already done a metric century this year!
And it took me only two days.

The two days weren't in the same week.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

Old May 3rd 17, 08:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John B Slocomb

On Tue, 02 May 2017 21:36:42 -0300, Joy Beeson
wrote:

I read the Washington Post on a different computer, so it isn't
convenient to post a link.

On 2 May 2017, in the Washington Post:

Broomhilda: I'm gonna jog 20 miles, Gaylord!

Gaylord: You're not in good enough shape to jog that far!

Broomhilda: I didn't say all in the same month.

Hey, I've already done a metric century this year!
And it took me only two days.

The two days weren't in the same week.

Just alter the descriptions a tiny bit. "Yup, I did a metric century
last month and I plan on an imperial century this month". Or for the
longer term rider perhaps, "Yup, I'm coming up on 10,000 miles this
month" :-)
Old August 25th 17, 08:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

wrote:

I read the Washington Post on a different computer, so it isn't
convenient to post a link.

On 2 May 2017, in the Washington Post:

Broomhilda: I'm gonna jog 20 miles, Gaylord!

Gaylord: You're not in good enough shape to jog that far!

Broomhilda: I didn't say all in the same month.

Hey, I've already done a metric century this year!
And it took me only two days.

The two days weren't in the same week.

Just alter the descriptions a tiny bit. "Yup, I did a metric century
last month and I plan on an imperial century this month". Or for the
longer term rider perhaps, "Yup, I'm coming up on 10,000 miles this
month" :-)

I looked on my cyclocomputer yesterday and discovered I'm about to hit 60,000 ft of climbing over the last two years and I only use that bike about half the time.

Today I saw Mr Pounder UK 2 June 11th 10 06:14 PM
Broomhilda and Anorexic Drew Carey Are Now Taxi Drivers.... MagillaGorilla[_2_] Racing 0 November 28th 09 07:01 PM
42 today Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 27 May 24th 06 10:06 AM
CTC on Today Just zis Guy, you know? UK 2 July 15th 05 11:35 AM
Today I will be mostly..... Doesnotcompute UK 3 August 10th 03 06:35 PM