Cyclist who killed pedestrian in high speed crash said people had 'zero respect' for those on bikes, court hears

Old August 15th 17, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 21:41:25 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I've *again* asked the little snowflake to answer my question.
He is not very bright. Neither are you.
Taking the **** out of dim witted cyclists is fun. Surely you must agree?

Almost as fun as taking the **** out of you.

Says, of course, the most ****ed on loser of all the UK groups! LOL

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
Old August 15th 17, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 21:41:07 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

That'll be a challenge with Mr Pounder, he only knows childish abusive
language.

He's also wrong. It is not illegal to have no brake on your bicycle.
There are no rules governing bicycle state of repair. I rode a bike with
no brakes at all for a year once, I just used my feet to stop, until I
realised I was getting through shoes rather quickly.

And Birdbrain, the village idiot of all the UK groups, shows again what the
matter is with him! LOL

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic world:
"Oh come on, wars are fun!"
Old August 15th 17, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cyclist who killed pedestrian in high speed crash said people had'zero respect' for those on bikes, court hears

On 15/08/2017 21:55, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 20:18:19 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 15/08/2017 20:04, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 7:35:24 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 6:28:45 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 5:15:52 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
Mr Alliston had been riding a fixed wheel track bicycle with no
front brake, which is illegal on British roads.

He allegedly shouted to her to "get out of the way" twice
before their heads smashed together.

What an arrogant ****** this piece of **** really is.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ople-had-zero/

Was the pedestrian wearing a helmet?
If not, why not?

Look you lump of ****.

And lost the argument.

I've put my text back. The text you snipped, you little snowflake
who has a job "working" behind a desk.
Now, please show us what argument I've lost and just where I was
arguing. Please do that.

Look you lump of ****. The thing on the illegal bicycle killed a
pedestrian and the above is the best that you can come out with.
You disgust me.

You resorted to childish name calling which means you have nothing
coherent to contribute. I am prepared to debate this issue on an
adult basis.
That'll be a challenge with Mr Pounder, he only knows childish
abusive language.

He's also wrong. It is not illegal to have no brake on your bicycle.
There are no rules governing bicycle state of repair. I rode a bike
with no brakes at all for a year once, I just used my feet to stop,
until I realised I was getting through shoes rather quickly.

Did you even read the report Hucker?

"Mr Alliston had been riding a fixed wheel track bicycle with no front
brake, which is illegal on British roads".

You really are a stupid unemployable pikey.
Please kill yourself, you know that it is the right thing to do.
BTW, somebody said that the dropbox pic of your degree is fake. This makes
all the sense in the world as you always were a cheating lying little ****
all. And always will be.

the need for braking on bicycles is legally written he
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1...9831176_en.pdf
Old August 15th 17, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Esquire wrote:
[...]

Stupid Hucker thinks that he is above the law. This is why he is a 43 year
old (cyclist) benefit claiming delivery boy driving a lump of ****, no
money, no woman, no hot running water, no future, 11 cats, several parrots
and can't afford to buy disinfectant.
The nation does not need such trash and I have told him that the best thing
to do is to kill himself. But, he signs on tomorrow at 10am. So hopefully it
will be next week when he takes his worthless life.

Old August 16th 17, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 23:15:28 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the sick idiot's sick BLATHER

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about toddlers:
"There's this thing called evolution where the thick little *******s do
Old August 16th 17, 12:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 23:10:08 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Esquire wrote:
[...]

Funny how the police don't do safety checks on them, yet they do on cars.

In fact, they occasionally do, you braindead sociopathic braindamaged idiot!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Old August 16th 17, 12:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 23:09:05 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

He's also wrong. It is not illegal to have no brake on your bicycle.
There are no rules governing bicycle state of repair. I rode a bike
with no brakes at all for a year once, I just used my feet to stop,
until I realised I was getting through shoes rather quickly.

Did you even read the report Hucker?

"Mr Alliston had been riding a fixed wheel track bicycle with no front
brake, which is illegal on British roads".

There are no such rules for bicycles.

It's ILLEGAL do ride a bicycle with no brakes and lights on public roads,
you abnormal abysmally stupid sociopathic ****!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "wisdom":
"Look at a donkey with a 2 foot penis. Does it require underwear? No."
Old August 16th 17, 01:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 15/08/2017 19:06, Simon Jester wrote:

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 6:58:07 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 15/08/2017 17:43, Simon Jester wrote:
On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 11:11:53 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 14/08/2017 21:25, Simon Jester wrote:
On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 9:04:02 PM UTC+1, MrCheerful wrote:
On 14/08/2017 17:15, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Mr Alliston had been riding a fixed wheel track bicycle with no front brake,
which is illegal on British roads.

He allegedly shouted to her to "get out of the way" twice before their heads
smashed together.

What an arrogant ****** this piece of **** really is.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ople-had-zero/

By his own admission he had 60 feet (at least) to stop, slow down or
swerve, before hitting her. Remarkable that he stayed for the Police,
perhaps he was stunned. How he can be denying manslaughter is beyond
explanation, he caused her death, regardless of any other factors.

Did you or did you not claim it takes 37 metres to stop a bicycle from 20mph?

Does it take thirty seven meters to slow down or change direction?

Ask the 'experts' [1] who claim it takes a bicycle exactly 37 metres to stop from 20mph in all circumstances.

No point in asking you, then?

So you agree the victim was not to blame when the pedestrian, on her phone, walked in to the road in front of him.

You denigrate the deceased victim of that turd cyclist and really expect
to be taken seriously?

Do you "think" that to be clever?
Old August 16th 17, 01:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

wrote:
[...]

Do you really believe that?

You are prepared to debate only in playground terms (eg, referring to
the killer cyclist as the victim and referring to the victim as the
pedestrian")..
Old August 16th 17, 01:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Esquire wrote:
[...]

To be fair to him, many cyclists confidently believe that they are above
the law.

But credit where credit is due, so far, of all the regulars here, only
Jester has had the temerity to attack the victim and defend the killer.
The others have more or less stuck to a respectful silence.