Cyclist batters bespectacled youth after running into him

Old August 14th 17, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cyclist batters bespectacled youth after running into him

http://www.bobfm.co.uk/news/local-ne...t-in-hatfield/
Old August 14th 17, 11:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 14/08/2017 20:36, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.bobfm.co.uk/news/local-ne...t-in-hatfield/

Dear me...

What IS the matter with cyclists at the moment?

It's as though they've all been taken over by something really nasty.
Old August 15th 17, 07:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 14/08/2017 23:30, JNugent wrote:
On 14/08/2017 20:36, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.bobfm.co.uk/news/local-ne...t-in-hatfield/

Dear me...

What IS the matter with cyclists at the moment?

It's as though they've all been taken over by something really nasty.

Nothing matches the road rage of car and van drivers, which is getting
worse.

http://driving.ca/auto-news/news/why...se-experts-say

'We’re a snippy, short-tempered lot. Road rage statistics continue to
rise, though it isn’t really a new thing. A State Farm survey last year
found one in three drivers self-reported engaging in road rage-ish
behaviour, most commonly triggered by tailgaters and distracted drivers.'
Old August 15th 17, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 15/08/2017 07:03, Bod wrote:

On 14/08/2017 23:30, JNugent wrote:
On 14/08/2017 20:36, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.bobfm.co.uk/news/local-ne...t-in-hatfield/

Dear me...

What IS the matter with cyclists at the moment?

It's as though they've all been taken over by something really nasty.

Nothing matches the road rage of car and van drivers, which is getting
worse.

http://driving.ca/auto-news/news/why...se-experts-say

'We’re a snippy, short-tempered lot. Road rage statistics continue to
rise, though it isn’t really a new thing. A State Farm survey last year
found one in three drivers self-reported engaging in road rage-ish
behaviour, most commonly triggered by tailgaters and distracted drivers.'

State Farm is a well-known American insurance company (apparently
operating also in Canada, judging from your link).

I am not aware that they operate in the EU.
Old August 15th 17, 03:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 15/08/2017 14:51, JNugent wrote:
On 15/08/2017 07:03, Bod wrote:

[...]

any idea of any relevance to UK cycling?
Old August 15th 17, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 15/08/2017 07:03, Bod wrote:
[...]

It wouldn't even be relevant in uk.r.d
Old August 15th 17, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 15/08/2017 07:03, Bod wrote:

[...]

Yes, cyclists have to share the roads with these bad tempered drivers.