Ultegra 6600 chain on 10sp Campag

Old April 14th 10, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ronko

Default Ultegra 6600 chain on 10sp Campag

I'm running 10sp Campag Chorus on one bike, need a new chain. I
have a new Ultegra 6600, will this work fine or is there some
marginal improvement by using a Campag 10sp chain? Thanks!

Old April 14th 10, 10:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_4_]

On 14 apr, 20:54, Ronko wrote:
I'm running 10sp Campag Chorus on one bike, need a new chain. I
have a new Ultegra 6600, will this work fine or is there some
marginal improvement by using a Campag 10sp chain? Thanks!

There will be a little improvement with a Campag chain although others
will contradict this, but if I were you and I had a Ultegra 10 speed
lying around I would use that one. Chains are consumables after all.

Lou
Old April 15th 10, 03:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Apr 14, 1:54*pm, Ronko wrote:
I'm running 10sp Campag Chorus on one bike, need a new chain. I
have a new Ultegra 6600, will this work fine or is there some
marginal improvement by using a Campag 10sp chain? Thanks!

A few months ago I broke my chain. Not sure if it was Campagnolo,
Shimano, KMC, or Wippermann. I put on a Shimano 10 speed chain.
Works fine. Its a 10 speed Record,Centaur, Veloce mix.