Travel Writing / Cycling

Old April 5th 21, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

Default Travel Writing / Cycling

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/05/t...portraits.html
Old April 6th 21, 01:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 6/04/21 6:42 am, Bret Cahill wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/05/t...portraits.html

Give us a synopsis please? I've run into the NY Times Paywall.
Old April 6th 21, 04:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/05/t...portraits.html

Give us a synopsis please? I've run into the NY Times Paywall.

They are probably deluding themselves that they can lure me into bicycle travel writing to distract me from my lesser life task:

Replacing the "Eastern Liberal Establishment" with CalDems as a drop in replacement.

Not gonna werk. Not only am I too old to stop cycling I'm too old to stop popping legacy media fanny.

My greater life task?

Puncture management. I've got PCT protection. I can clog dozens of punctures in minutes.

Bret Cahill

Old April 6th 21, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
RJH[_2_]

On 6 Apr 2021 at 09:44:19 BST, "Peter Keller" wrote:

On 6/04/21 3:38 pm, Bret Cahill wrote:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/05/t...portraits.html

Give us a synopsis please? I've run into the NY Times Paywall.

They are probably deluding themselves that they can lure me into bicycle
travel writing to distract me from my lesser life task:

Replacing the "Eastern Liberal Establishment" with CalDems as a drop in
replacement.

Not gonna werk. Not only am I too old to stop cycling I'm too old to stop
popping legacy media fanny.

My greater life task?

Puncture management. I've got PCT protection. I can clog dozens of
punctures in minutes.

Bret Cahill

OK Thanks

For . . . ?