Ullrich single again

Old May 20th 05, 11:47 PM

On Fri, 20 May 2005 19:18:13 -0000, Bob Schwartz
wrote:

have to marry
models. I see a lot of photos of cyclists with their families and
their wives are often pretty ordinary looking. Except for Johan
Bruyneel (not a cyclist now); i saw an interview article with him and
his wife looks like.... well, it's hard to say. Big collagened lips,
boob job, skin tight clothes. I don't know much about her but she is a
tad on the cheesy side.Well, some guys love that!

Love that frosted lipstick!

I'm sure she's a very nice woman, but she looks like the wife of Dog
the Bounty Hunter. Who also seems like a nice woman, but yeesh...
those outfits!

Olympic Pick Contest: finaler Dan Connelly Racing 2 August 19th 04 04:44 AM
Olympic Pick Contest: final Dan Connelly Racing 1 August 19th 04 02:02 AM
lol @ Ullrich {Tech439} CKuhn Racing 19 May 29th 04 05:44 AM
SPD pedal opinions - single or double sided ? Hywel & Ros UK 11 December 22nd 03 12:27 PM
Comments on Lance about Ullrich rope Racing 0 August 1st 03 05:11 PM