What ciclocomputer is Lance using?

Old May 20th 05, 12:15 AM

Default What ciclocomputer is Lance using?

Just wondering about the brand and model of ciclocoputer that Lance is
using in training.

It appears to be about 2"x2", red and white trimmed, lcd panel.

I didn't recognize it as a CycleOps PowerTap or as a CicloSport that
Lance has used in the past.

There are pics of Lance on his bike at Ojai, that show the computer.
http://www.thepaceline.com/members/l...m.aspx?cid=963

Gotta know if there is new tech gear!

Old May 20th 05, 02:18 AM
Steven L. Sheffield

On 05/19/2005 05:15 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

Just wondering about the brand and model of ciclocoputer that Lance is
using in training.

It appears to be about 2"x2", red and white trimmed, lcd panel.

I didn't recognize it as a CycleOps PowerTap or as a CicloSport that
Lance has used in the past.

There are pics of Lance on his bike at Ojai, that show the computer.
http://www.thepaceline.com/members/l...m.aspx?cid=963

Gotta know if there is new tech gear!

Looks like the same SRM Training System he's been using for years.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old May 20th 05, 11:42 AM
Laz

wrote in message
oups.com...
Just wondering about the brand and model of ciclocoputer that Lance is
using in training.

It appears to be about 2"x2", red and white trimmed, lcd panel.

I didn't recognize it as a CycleOps PowerTap or as a CicloSport that
Lance has used in the past.

There are pics of Lance on his bike at Ojai, that show the computer.
http://www.thepaceline.com/members/l...m.aspx?cid=963

Gotta know if there is new tech gear!

Actually, it is a mini ouji board, on a special mount for bikes. ( Calling
Pantani...)

Laz

Old May 20th 05, 03:17 PM
Clay T.