NO_SLEEP_till Brooklyn!!!

Old June 29th 05, 04:54 AM
flyingdutch

Default NO_SLEEP_till Brooklyn!!!

A compiled lsit of viewing times (EST. sorry peoples...) for SBS.
you may notice a shortening of some nights' coverage (due to Ashe
coverage kicking in, and we cant count on the usual 3day demolitio
anymore). Have assumed coverage goes to 'station close' time...

Enjoy!

Sat 2nd
09:30 pm documentary - hell on wheels
11:40 pm Retro le tour 2004
Highlights from the 2004 Tour de France.
01:15 am
STAGE 1
03:00 am
Sun 3rd STAGE 2
10:30 pm
Live to all states.
01:35 am STATION - CLOSE
Mon 4th- STAGE 3
11:00 pm
01:40 am STATION - CLOSE
Tues 5th- STAGE 4
11:00 pm
01:40 am STATION - CLOSE
Wed 6th- STAGE 5
10:30 pm
01:45 am STATION - CLOSE
Thurs 7th- STAGE 6
10:30 pm
01:40 am STATION - CLOSE
Fri 8th- STAGE 7
11:00 pm
01:45 am STATION - CLOSE
Sat 9th - STAGE 8
10:30 pm
01:30 am STATION - CLOSE
Sun 10th – STAGE 9
09:30 pm
12:50 am STATION - CLOSE
Mon 11th – Rest day???
06:00 pm
HIGHLIGHTS STAGE 9
06:30 pm
Tues 12th – STAGE 10
11:00 pm
01:40 am STATION - CLOSE
Wed 13th – STAGE 11
10:00 pm
01:25 am STATION - CLOSE

Thurs 14th– STAGE 12
10:00 pm
01:00 am STATION - CLOSE
Fri 15th – STAGE 13
11:00 pm
01:45 am STATION - CLOSE
Sat 16th– STAGE 14
10:30 pm
01:20 am STATION - CLOSE
Sun 17th – STAGE 15
09:30 pm
01:35 am STATION - CLOSE
Mon 18th – rest day
06:00 pm
Highlights from the 2005 Tour De France, Stage 15
Tues 19th – STAGE 16
11:00 pm
01:35 am STATION - CLOSE
Wed 20th – STAGE 17
10:30 pm
01:30 am STATION - CLOSE
Thurs 21st – STAGE 18
11:10 pm
12:30 am
Fri 22nd – STAGE 19
11:10 pm
02:30 am STATION - CLOSE
Sat 23rd – STAGE 20
11:10 pm
02:30 am STATION - CLOSE
Sat 24th – FINAL STAGE
no time listing available (as of 29.05.05

--
flyingdutch

Old June 29th 05, 05:04 AM
DaveB

flyingdutch wrote:
A compiled lsit of viewing times (EST. sorry peoples...) for SBS.
you may notice a shortening of some nights' coverage (due to Ashes
coverage kicking in, and we cant count on the usual 3day demolition
anymore). Have assumed coverage goes to 'station close' time...

Enjoy!

quiet day Dutch?

daveB
Old June 29th 05, 05:31 AM
Gumby

DaveB wrote:
flyingdutch wrote:

A compiled lsit of viewing times (EST. sorry peoples...) for SBS.
you may notice a shortening of some nights' coverage (due to Ashes
coverage kicking in, and we cant count on the usual 3day demolition
anymore). Have assumed coverage goes to 'station close' time...

Enjoy!

quiet day Dutch?

daveB

You peoples in the east get it soft dontcha! WA is getting the telecast
delayed. Not happy.
There is a bike shop in Freo showing ALL stages live on a South African
cable channel. Bike Force perchance?
Old June 29th 05, 05:36 AM
flyingdutch

DaveB Wrote:

quiet day Dutch?

daveB

meh. i started at 6 (and then phoned RedSymons on talkback after he
wanted a 'traffic report' from cyclists ) and i hit a flat spot.
Coffee and 'stuff' only goes so far.....

besides, Im the boss so I called a 'workshop' i the office
(involving XBox and wall projector :-)))) )

--
flyingdutch

Old June 29th 05, 06:04 AM
DaveB

flyingdutch wrote:
DaveB Wrote:

quiet day Dutch?

daveB

meh. i started at 6 (and then phoned RedSymons on talkback after he
wanted a 'traffic report' from cyclists ) and i hit a flat spot.
Coffee and 'stuff' only goes so far.....

besides, Im the boss so I called a 'workshop' i the office
(involving XBox and wall projector :-)))) )

What did you say to Red, and he does he hit a big metal gong when he's
had enough of you?
Old June 29th 05, 06:12 AM
flyingdutch

DaveB Wrote:

What did you say to Red, and he does he hit a big metal gong when he's
had enough of you?

he was fairly relaxed/cool. got chatting offline as the news was on an
he was asking me where i ride to/from, how often, which routes etc
he was like a kid with a new toy as he's been on holidays an
seemeingly just 'discovered' riding with his kids.
He was taling of checking out the GVBR and asked what BV was like.

Im thinking of SMS'ing a regular 'cyclists traffic report' in ever
morning and getting on the payroll

F"always thinking of new ways to earn reddies for doing nothing!"Dutc

--
flyingdutch

Old June 29th 05, 06:22 AM
SteveA

Gumby Wrote:
DaveB wrote
flyingdutch wrote

A compiled lsit of viewing times (EST. sorry peoples...) for SBS
you may notice a shortening of some nights' coverage (due to Ashe
coverage kicking in, and we cant count on the usual 3day demolitio
anymore). Have assumed coverage goes to 'station close' time..

Enjoy

quiet day Dutch

dave

You peoples in the east get it soft dontcha! WA is getting the telecas
delayed. Not happy
There is a bike shop in Freo showing ALL stages live on a South Africa
cable channel. Bike Force perchance?

I'll just have to go east for a few weeks. Hold on, I am going t
Canberra for 2 weeks from the 3rd. Woohoo. I'm supposed to be doin
some postgrad stuff at ANU - shouldn't need much sleep. Family will b
in Perth... so...uninterupted TdF. Hopefully

Steve

Steve

--
SteveA

Old June 29th 05, 06:49 AM
PiledHigher

flyingdutch Wrote:
he was fairly relaxed/cool. got chatting offline as the news was on an
he was asking me where i ride to/from, how often, which routes etc
he was like a kid with a new toy as he's been on holidays an
seemeingly just 'discovered' riding with his kids.
He was taling of checking out the GVBR and asked what BV was like.

Im thinking of SMS'ing a regular 'cyclists traffic report' in ever
morning and getting on the payroll

F"always thinking of new ways to earn reddies for doing nothing!"Dutch

I could send the same report everyday!

Rode past cars caught in traffic, great run on bike path. Weather wa
[insert weather hot/cold/foggy/rainy]. Cagers are [select insult
stupid/inconsiderate/brain dead]. Saved [parking/petrol/transpor
fare/sanity] by riding

--
PiledHigher

Old June 29th 05, 07:06 AM
flyingdutch

PiledHigher Wrote:
I could send the same report everyday!

Rode past cars caught in traffic, great run on bike path. Weather wa
[insert weather hot/cold/foggy/rainy]. Cagers are [select insult
stupid/inconsiderate/brain dead]. Saved [parking/petrol/transpor
fare/sanity] by riding!

yeah. hence my thawt to SMS it everyday describing a differen
route/conditions and generally describing something far easier tha
sitting in a cage

hehe! i had to explain the term 'cager' and 'coffin-on-wheels' on ai
:-)
that got a larf out of 'the wry one

--
flyingdutch

Old June 29th 05, 07:11 AM
SteveA

PiledHigher Wrote:
I could send the same report everyday

Rode past cars caught in traffic, great run on bike path. Weather wa
[insert weather hot/cold/foggy/rainy]. Cagers are [select insult
stupid/inconsiderate/brain dead]. Saved [parking/petrol/transpor
fare/sanity] by riding!

Nah. Save your thumbs. There are only 48 variations of the PH report

"report 35 today"

Steve

--
SteveA