Old July 25th 04, 02:43 AM

Default >>For Sale Carrera Carbon Giove 58cm Frame and Fork Cheap<< - Picture 001.jpg (0/1)

This was used as a back up bike for the team. This is a killer stiff
frame for climbling and sprints, but extreamly comfortable. The
Oversized Carbon Down Tube soaks up all the road vibration. It is a 58
cm Frame - geometry measures 58cm center of bottom bracket to top of
the seat tube and top tube is 58 cm center to center. The rear
triangle is full carbon as well as the down tube, full carbon fork,
carbon seat post, Campy record bottom bracket. The frame is in
excillent shape and was only ridden a few time. This combo retails for
over $2000, we are letting it go for just $1300 plus $25 shipping,
for more info on the frame see www.redroseimports.com
Credit Cards Accepted
678-469-9222
Bob