Another killer motorist

Old August 29th 13, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
brianrob1961

Default Another killer motorist

Imagine what he would have done to a cyclist.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....chdale-5799130
Old August 29th 13, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 29/08/2013 22:08, brianrob1961 wrote:
Imagine what he would have done to a cyclist.

yep, you are doug mkII

try to post about cyclists, this is a cyclist group.

Old August 30th 13, 12:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jim Newman

On 29/08/2013 23:03, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 29/08/2013 22:08, brianrob1961 wrote:
Imagine what he would have done to a cyclist.

yep, you are doug mkII

try to post about cyclists, this is a cyclist group.

You're not a cyclist. Not sure what you are, but you're not a cyclist

Old August 30th 13, 09:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 30/08/2013 00:32, Jim Newman wrote:
On 29/08/2013 23:03, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 29/08/2013 22:08, brianrob1961 wrote:
Imagine what he would have done to a cyclist.

yep, you are doug mkII

try to post about cyclists, this is a cyclist group.

You're not a cyclist. Not sure what you are, but you're not a cyclist

I post about cyclists, and usually they are UK cyclists.

Is there a requirement to be a cyclist in order to post on this group?

Simon claimed there was a charter for the group which forbade anyone
outside his circle from making posts to 'his' group, but it seems he is
unwilling to reveal its location.
Old August 30th 13, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Andy Watson

In article ,
Mrcheerful wrote:

On 30/08/2013 00:32, Jim Newman wrote:
On 29/08/2013 23:03, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 29/08/2013 22:08, brianrob1961 wrote:
Imagine what he would have done to a cyclist.

yep, you are doug mkII

try to post about cyclists, this is a cyclist group.

You're not a cyclist. Not sure what you are, but you're not a cyclist

I post about cyclists, and usually they are UK cyclists.

Is there a requirement to be a cyclist in order to post on this group?

Simon claimed there was a charter for the group which forbade anyone
outside his circle from making posts to 'his' group, but it seems he is
unwilling to reveal its location.

The group is for issues related to cycling. It is not for
cyclist-hating car drivers to troll.
Old August 30th 13, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 30/08/2013 10:39, Andy Watson wrote:
In article ,
Mrcheerful wrote:

On 30/08/2013 00:32, Jim Newman wrote:
On 29/08/2013 23:03, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 29/08/2013 22:08, brianrob1961 wrote:
Imagine what he would have done to a cyclist.

yep, you are doug mkII

try to post about cyclists, this is a cyclist group.

You're not a cyclist. Not sure what you are, but you're not a cyclist

I post about cyclists, and usually they are UK cyclists.

Is there a requirement to be a cyclist in order to post on this group?

Simon claimed there was a charter for the group which forbade anyone
outside his circle from making posts to 'his' group, but it seems he is
unwilling to reveal its location.

The group is for issues related to cycling. It is not for
cyclist-hating car drivers to troll.

Strange then, that anyone should complain, since I post about cycling
issues in the UK.
On the rare occasions that I post about foreign lands the post is still
about cyclists and is relevant to the UK and usually marked as OT, so a
simple kill file application can eliminate those posts, or indeed all my
posts (check for such a device with Simon, he has written a special
variable one)
Old August 30th 13, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Andy Watson

Mrcheerful wrote:

On 30/08/2013 00:32, Jim Newman wrote:
On 29/08/2013 23:03, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 29/08/2013 22:08, brianrob1961 wrote:
Imagine what he would have done to a cyclist.

yep, you are doug mkII

try to post about cyclists, this is a cyclist group.

You're not a cyclist. Not sure what you are, but you're not a cyclist

I post about cyclists, and usually they are UK cyclists.

Is there a requirement to be a cyclist in order to post on this group?

Simon claimed there was a charter for the group which forbade anyone
outside his circle from making posts to 'his' group, but it seems he is
unwilling to reveal its location.

The group is for issues related to cycling. It is not for
cyclist-hating car drivers to troll.

Strange then, that anyone should complain, since I post about cycling
issues in the UK.

No you don't. You troll anti-cyclist garbage.
Old August 30th 13, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 30/08/2013 10:49, Andy Watson wrote:

Mrcheerful wrote:

On 30/08/2013 00:32, Jim Newman wrote:
On 29/08/2013 23:03, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 29/08/2013 22:08, brianrob1961 wrote:
Imagine what he would have done to a cyclist.

yep, you are doug mkII

try to post about cyclists, this is a cyclist group.

You're not a cyclist. Not sure what you are, but you're not a cyclist

I post about cyclists, and usually they are UK cyclists.

Is there a requirement to be a cyclist in order to post on this group?

Simon claimed there was a charter for the group which forbade anyone
outside his circle from making posts to 'his' group, but it seems he is
unwilling to reveal its location.

The group is for issues related to cycling. It is not for
cyclist-hating car drivers to troll.

Strange then, that anyone should complain, since I post about cycling
issues in the UK.

No you don't. You troll anti-cyclist garbage.

are my posts about cyclists? a yes or no will be fine.

Old August 30th 13, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 30/08/2013 10:55, Andy Watson wrote:

Mrcheerful wrote:

[...]

I did not realise there was a win or lose involved, but the answer you
are looking for is yes.

A hit and run killer motorist and a ghoul Squashme UK 4 August 16th 12 07:00 PM
Yet another killer motorist given a slap on the wrist. Doug[_10_] UK 40 May 23rd 12 07:53 PM
Yet another killer pavement motorist. Doug[_3_] UK 27 April 15th 11 08:19 AM
Killer motorist doug UK 1 November 30th 08 06:24 PM
Cyclist killer jailed, motorist killer let off. Peter B UK 0 August 20th 05 09:18 PM