I admit defeat

Old September 10th 13, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

Default I admit defeat

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 12:35:19 +0100
"Stanley Daniel de Liver" wrote:

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:14:45 +0100, Alexis
wrote:

brianrob1961 wrote:

There obviously isn't even the slightest appetite for taking this
group back from the trolls, as people continue to engage with them
as ever. That's fine. It was worth a try though.

Erm it was you arguing with them.

I think we can only conclude that he's too stupid or otherwise impaired
to realise that he is himself a significant part of the "problem" about
which he likes to complain. Or was it just a silly trolling exercise?

Old September 10th 13, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Andy Watson

In article ,
Alexis wrote:

brianrob1961 wrote:

There obviously isn't even the slightest appetite for taking this group
back from the trolls, as people continue to engage with them as ever.
That's fine. It was worth a try though.

There was a time when I thought all was lost... but then I realised it
was never found to begin with.

The irony is that 'brianrob1961' earned himself a place in my killfile
specifically _because_ he kept responding to the trolls like 'Mr
Cheerful'.
Old September 10th 13, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_5_]

On 10/09/2013 19:30, Andy Watson wrote:
In article ,
Alexis wrote:

brianrob1961 wrote:

There obviously isn't even the slightest appetite for taking this group
back from the trolls, as people continue to engage with them as ever.
That's fine. It was worth a try though.

There was a time when I thought all was lost... but then I realised it
was never found to begin with.

The irony is that 'brianrob1961' earned himself a place in my killfile
specifically _because_ he kept responding to the trolls like 'Mr
Cheerful'.

Please add this name as well.
Old September 11th 13, 06:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_3_]

Alexis wrote:

brianrob1961 wrote:

There obviously isn't even the slightest appetite for taking this group
back from the trolls, as people continue to engage with them as ever.
That's fine. It was worth a try though.

There was a time when I thought all was lost... but then I realised it
was never found to begin with.

The irony is that 'brianrob1961' earned himself a place in my killfile
specifically _because_ he kept responding to the trolls like 'Mr
Cheerful'.

Please add this name as well.

I've killfiled *everyone* I just talk to the usenet in my head now.

Yes, the penguins are tooled up and ready to go.

Old September 11th 13, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Wednesday, 11 September 2013 06:17:19 UTC+1, Tosspot wrote:

I've killfiled *everyone* I just talk to the usenet in my head now.

A good strategy.

Old September 11th 13, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Alexis wrote:

brianrob1961 wrote:

There obviously isn't even the slightest appetite for taking this
group back from the trolls, as people continue to engage with them
as ever. That's fine. It was worth a try though.

There was a time when I thought all was lost... but then I realised
it was never found to begin with.

The irony is that 'brianrob1961' earned himself a place in my killfile
specifically _because_ he kept responding to the trolls like 'Mr
Cheerful'.

Please add this name as well.

I've killfiled *everyone* I just talk to the usenet in my head now.

Yes, the penguins are tooled up and ready to go.

Which distro? I use OpenSuSE.
Old September 11th 13, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 01:07:34 -0700 (PDT)
wrote:

On Wednesday, 11 September 2013 06:17:19 UTC+1, Tosspot wrote:

I've killfiled *everyone* I just talk to the usenet in my head now.

A good strategy.

Where's the fun in that?

Old September 11th 13, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_3_]

Alexis wrote:

brianrob1961 wrote:

There obviously isn't even the slightest appetite for taking this
group back from the trolls, as people continue to engage with them
as ever. That's fine. It was worth a try though.

There was a time when I thought all was lost... but then I realised
it was never found to begin with.

The irony is that 'brianrob1961' earned himself a place in my killfile
specifically _because_ he kept responding to the trolls like 'Mr
Cheerful'.

Please add this name as well.

I've killfiled *everyone* I just talk to the usenet in my head now.

Yes, the penguins are tooled up and ready to go.

Which distro? I use OpenSuSE.

Lol! Funny enough 12.2.

No! No! I won't! I can't! You won't make me!!!

Old September 12th 13, 09:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Alexis wrote:

brianrob1961 wrote:

There obviously isn't even the slightest appetite for taking this
group back from the trolls, as people continue to engage with them
as ever. That's fine. It was worth a try though.

There was a time when I thought all was lost... but then I realised
it was never found to begin with.

The irony is that 'brianrob1961' earned himself a place in my
killfile specifically _because_ he kept responding to the trolls
like 'Mr Cheerful'.

Please add this name as well.

I've killfiled *everyone* I just talk to the usenet in my head now.

Yes, the penguins are tooled up and ready to go.

Which distro? I use OpenSuSE.

Lol! Funny enough 12.2.

No! No! I won't! I can't! You won't make me!!!

12.3 Tumbleweed for me
Old September 12th 13, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_3_]

On 12/09/13 10:27, Peter Keller wrote:
On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:50:40 +0200, Tosspot wrote:

On 11/09/13 11:16, Peter Keller wrote:
On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 07:17:19 +0200, Tosspot wrote:

snip

Which distro? I use OpenSuSE.

Lol! Funny enough 12.2.

No! No! I won't! I can't! You won't make me!!!

12.3 Tumbleweed for me

Was thinking to press the button and upgrade. Is there any real reason
to other than being on the latest release? I ask because previous
upgrades have resulted in a clean install :-(

The Jootster Concedes Defeat zencycle Social Issues 3 September 10th 10 05:43 AM
The Jootster Concedes Defeat zencycle Techniques 3 September 10th 10 05:43 AM
The Jootster Concedes Defeat zencycle Rides 2 September 10th 10 02:37 AM
_ Admits Defeat Peter Clinch[_2_] UK 6 October 5th 08 11:15 PM
Defeat the Bic-pick Leo Lichtman General 15 October 8th 04 05:07 PM