Enough whining bull****, here's a story

Old September 15th 13, 02:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

Default Enough whining bull****, here's a story

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 5:32:10 PM UTC+1, Mrcheerful wrote:
Two cyclists just couldn't let it go, went back for a fight with

youngsters and lost.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...-shard-5910747

Probably better to just ride at speed when there's a group of teenagers around, and damn the torpedoes. Shout "Move out the way. I'm not stopping" (allegedly).

And why attempt to reason with them, unarmed?
Old September 15th 13, 08:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Andy Watson

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...sts-finger-sha
rd-5910747

Probably better to just ride at speed when there's a group of teenagers
around, and damn the torpedoes. Shout "Move out the way. I'm not stopping"
(allegedly).

And why attempt to reason with them, unarmed?

Please do not feed the trolls.

Sastre Whining Paul B. Anders Racing 18 July 21st 09 11:09 PM
Global Whining ST Racing 0 February 20th 07 01:23 AM
whining about my disc brakes Monique Y. Mudama Mountain Biking 34 August 9th 04 02:04 AM