Government planning to ban parking on pavements

Old September 8th 20, 12:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

Default Government planning to ban parking on pavements

On Mon, 07 Sep 2020 22:00:03 +0100, TMS320 wrote:

On 07/09/2020 15:50, Commander Kinsey wrote:

The car has to
be parked somewhere. On the pavement is out of the way of other
traffic, therefore the best place to park. If you don't like it, build
more car parks,

Keeping the pavement clear and parking on the road saves the council
from putting in traffic calming.

No it doesn't. Firstly I don't slow down for parked cars, secondly traffic calming is just not needed under any circumstances, thirdly all it does is damage suspension, wheel alignment, tyres, etc, causing all cars to be unroadworthy.

do something useful with my road tax and fuel duty

If you can afford a car the government has to claw back your benefits
somehow.

Almost everyone has a car. Why are they stealing money from everyone?
Old September 8th 20, 09:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 08/09/2020 00:59, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 07 Sep 2020 22:00:03 +0100, TMS320 wrote:
On 07/09/2020 15:50, Commander Kinsey wrote:

The car has to be parked somewhere. On the pavement is out of the
way of other traffic, therefore the best place to park. If you
don't like it, build more car parks,

Keeping the pavement clear and parking on the road saves the
council from putting in traffic calming.

No it doesn't. Firstly I don't slow down for parked cars, secondly
traffic calming is just not needed under any circumstances, thirdly
all it does is damage suspension, wheel alignment, tyres, etc,
causing all cars to be unroadworthy.

If drivers don't want traffic calming, there is a very simple solution
which rests in their hands.

do something useful with my road tax and fuel duty

If you can afford a car the government has to claw back your
benefits somehow.

Almost everyone has a car. Why are they stealing money from
everyone?

....because almost everyone has a car.
Old September 8th 20, 09:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_4_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile CRETIN Alert!

On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 09:01:34 +0100, TMS320, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile ASSHOLE, blathered:

If drivers don't want traffic calming, there is a very simple solution
which rests in their hands.

do something useful with my road tax and fuel duty

If you can afford a car the government has to claw back your
benefits somehow.

Almost everyone has a car. Why are they stealing money from
everyone?

...because almost everyone has a car.

It's like I keep saying: within a short time the troll-feeding senile
asshole will sound exactly as retarded and idiotic as the troll he keeps
feeding. LOL
Old September 8th 20, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On 8/09/20 4:11 am, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 08:44:31 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason, the brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile ASSHOLE, blathered again:

They are NOT out of the way of pedestrians, disabled people and mums with prams though. They can park up legally instead and walk.

Somewhat like you park your tongue up the Scottish troll's arse, every time
there is a chance for you to do so, you troll-feeding senile cretin!

The pudgy ghouls from the Ghostbusters movies have nothing on Peeler,
which, when threatened or disturbed, spews out slime at the stunning
rate of four cups in a fraction of a second.
Old September 8th 20, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE Alert!

On 8/09/20 6:59 am, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 11:58:31 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason, the absolutely brain
dead, troll-feeding, senile ASSHOLE, blathered again:

The ones passing by are not the problem - it's the selfish idiots who
block the footways by their antisocial parking that is the problem.

It's the selfish troll-feeding idiots like you that are the one big problem
on Usenet, troll-feeding senile asshole!

The slithery Peeler burrows his entire body into the carcass. If he
gorges himself so much he can't get out—Winnie the Pooh style—he may be
forced to live there until it digests the food.
Old September 8th 20, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 8/09/20 7:46 am, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 07 Sep 2020 19:58:31 +0100, Simon Mason
wrote:

On Monday, September 7, 2020 at 6:26:34 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:

They are NOT out of the way of pedestrians, disabled people and
mums with prams though. They can park up legally instead and walk.

Go and educate yourself, stand at the side of the road and count how
many cars pass per 5 minutes.

The ones passing by are not the problem - it's the selfish idiots who
block the footways by their antisocial parking that is the problem.

Are you really that thick?* I'm referring to how many people are
inconvenienced by parking on the road, and how many inconvenienced by
parking on the pavement.* More people pass on the road, so keep the road
clear not the pavement.

It really is a great honour to be labelled thick by YOU.
Old September 8th 20, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 8/09/20 7:45 am, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 12:07:32 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason, the absolutely brain
dead, troll-feeding, senile ASSHOLE, blathered again:

Do you like this?

He certainly likes it when you disgusting toothless senile twit keep sucking
him off!

Like the primitive vertebrate that he is, Peeler has a tail fin (but no
paired fins) and no jaws or bones.
Old September 8th 20, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 8/09/20 9:18 am, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 22:00:03 +0100, TMS320, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile ASSHOLE, blathered:

Keeping the pavement clear and parking on the road saves the council
from putting in traffic calming.

Feeding that trolling ****** helps him spread his idiocy on these groups,
you troll-feeding senile asshole! G

Peeler's poorly developed eyes are buried under the skin, and there is a
single nostril at the end of his snout.
Old September 8th 20, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 8/09/20 8:27 pm, Peeler wrote:
On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 09:01:34 +0100, TMS320, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile ASSHOLE, blathered:

If drivers don't want traffic calming, there is a very simple solution
which rests in their hands.

do something useful with my road tax and fuel duty

If you can afford a car the government has to claw back your
benefits somehow.

Almost everyone has a car. Why are they stealing money from
everyone?

...because almost everyone has a car.

It's like I keep saying: within a short time the troll-feeding senile
asshole will sound exactly as retarded and idiotic as the troll he keeps
feeding. LOL

Peeler live on the soft bottom, in a burrow, and habitually lies buried
except for the tip of his head.
Old September 8th 20, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

No there isn't. The government puts that **** on the roads whether we like it or not.

do something useful with my road tax and fuel duty

If you can afford a car the government has to claw back your
benefits somehow.

Almost everyone has a car. Why are they stealing money from
everyone?

...because almost everyone has a car.

About time they stole from cyclists.

Drivers could be fined for parking on pavements Simon Mason[_6_] UK 0 March 12th 20 12:40 PM
We're from the government. We're here to help you. AMuzi Techniques 56 December 12th 19 03:07 PM
When Will the Government .. John Smith[_7_] UK 42 November 11th 15 09:16 PM
Parking on pavements. Doug[_3_] UK 100 August 4th 10 07:42 AM
Your government looking out for you Bill Sornson[_5_] General 7 February 20th 10 04:20 PM