When being overtaken, slow down if necessary.

Old March 1st 14, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default When being overtaken, slow down if necessary.

Simples really, if you can see a vehicle needs more room to get through,
just slow up a little or brake if needed, just carrying on and getting
yourself in a narrowing gap is potty, presumably a compo cam makes you
feel invincible?

http://www.burnleyexpress.net/news/l...mera-1-6470125
Old March 1st 14, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cassandra[_6_]

On Sat, 01 Mar 2014 13:38:26 +0000, Mrcheerful
wrote:

Simples really, if you can see a vehicle needs more room to get through,
just slow up a little or brake if needed, just carrying on and getting
yourself in a narrowing gap is potty, presumably a compo cam makes you
feel invincible?

http://www.burnleyexpress.net/news/l...mera-1-6470125

:

"I record every journey I make and tell the local newspapers if I'm
cut up."

This man really has major mental health issues

-----
Please help me dispose of unwanted virtual currency:
Bitcoin:15t5vy9tRzFcoN9mMeosPuegxbtd94JBk4
Litecoin:LKJyrn8K1SCDZFGnGzSj4cbQEF4xrE9WjS
Old March 1st 14, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Cassandra" wrote in message

This man really has major mental health issues

Mentally-ill cyclist shocker.

Old March 2nd 14, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_14_]

On 01/03/2014 13:38, Mrcheerful wrote:
Simples really, if you can see a vehicle needs more room to get through,
just slow up a little or brake if needed, just carrying on and getting
yourself in a narrowing gap is potty, presumably a compo cam makes you
feel invincible?

http://www.burnleyexpress.net/news/l...mera-1-6470125

So the news is, killer lorry driver takes a break from killing
prostitutes and tries to kill a cyclist. Nor surprise there then.
Old March 2nd 14, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORC

On 02/03/2014 07:28, Judith wrote:
On 01/03/2014 13:38, Mrcheerful wrote:
Simples really, if you can see a vehicle needs more room to get through,
just slow up a little or brake if needed, just carrying on and getting
yourself in a narrowing gap is potty, presumably a compo cam makes you
feel invincible?

http://www.burnleyexpress.net/news/l...mera-1-6470125

So the news is, killer lorry driver

Any evidence to support that accusation?

takes a break from killing
prostitutes

Any evidence to support that accusation?

and tries to kill a cyclist.

Any evidence to support that accusation?

Nor surprise there then.

Any evidence to support that spelling?

--
Dave - Cyclists VORC
Bicycles are for Children. Like masturbation, something you should grow
Old March 2nd 14, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, 1 March 2014 13:38:26 UTC, Mrcheerful wrote:
Simples really, if you can see a vehicle needs more room to get through,
just slow up a little or brake if needed, just carrying on and getting
yourself in a narrowing gap is potty, presumably a compo cam makes you
feel invincible?

What should be most amusing is seeing the excuses the trolls can come up
with to justify the lorry drivers behaviour.

Let me start.

"The driver was probably out of hours on his tachograph so it was either kill
the sponging freeloader cyclist or park up for eight hours."
Old March 2nd 14, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORC

The real problem is the **** using a child's toy as transport.

Old March 2nd 14, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cassandra[_6_]

On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 11:32:42 -0800 (PST), Simon Jester
wrote:

On Saturday, 1 March 2014 13:38:26 UTC, Mrcheerful wrote:
Simples really, if you can see a vehicle needs more room to get through,
just slow up a little or brake if needed, just carrying on and getting
yourself in a narrowing gap is potty, presumably a compo cam makes you
feel invincible?

What should be most amusing is seeing the excuses the trolls can come up
with to justify the lorry drivers behaviour.

There is nothing wrong with overtaking another road user without
causing them to brake or change course.

-----
Old March 2nd 14, 11:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Sunday, 2 March 2014 21:30:55 UTC, Dave VOR wrote:

The real problem is the **** using a child's toy as transport.

When your children use their toys in public do they have 3rd party insurance?

Just slow down Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 8 October 16th 11 04:48 AM
Slow Day... Bill Sornson[_5_] Techniques 0 April 10th 10 07:48 PM
How slow am I? Weisse General 31 August 14th 05 03:09 AM
CN slow? sonarrat Racing 3 May 6th 05 11:05 PM
Too slow in Italy. How slow? DaveB Australia 2 February 28th 04 10:38 PM